Evidence Njoku

his bro is already huge lol

whats his 40 time

This is from an article in a NJ paper from last Feb.

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

Well over 200? People must not be seeing the same dude i am.

If his brother is 245, then, yes, well over 200.

David is way thicker , EN is skinny as ****. There's no way he's over 205-210.

This kid has a long frame , there's no way he'll ever be a te. People here need to let him be what he is . A mismatch wr.

This was taken a few months ago

https://instagram.com/p/BJ6gWaLDW0f/

Advertisement
I don't see how either side can feel so adamant about their stance, and frankly it's not that important...If I had to call it I'd say 60/40 he stays wr. But TE def not a shock and that's cool too with only Polendey in this class

The only reason people say he's a te is because of his height and his brother played that. If you look at his build and frame it's obvious he's nowhere near a te.

I don't get the obsession with this site moving guys from s to lb, lb to de , de to DT and wr to te. I remember polendey to ol was the talk here when he committed lol.

Again, as I said in another post, I don't really care about his actual weight.

Well I was responding to the actual post where you said he's well over 200 if David is 245. Or maybe I just misread

And then I posted something else. Keep up:monkey-serious:

Well I was responding to the actual post where you said he's well over 200 if David is 245. Or maybe I just misread

And then I posted something else. Keep up

I'm watching football while skimming here, I should be at that post in ten minutes then I'll respond

whats his 40 time

And according to Njoku, his sprint times correlate with his on-field long-stride speed.

"The fastest 40 (yard dash) time I ran was a 4.49," he said. "But prior to and during the season, I was getting like 4.42s, 4.43s, you know, around there. But the fastest official time was 4.49 and I ran that on our turf field."

It listed him as 6-5, 195. Recruiting sites list him as 6-4, 198. He seems well over 200.

You need to get your eyes checked.

Advertisement
The reason why I don't believe Evidence will be moved to TE is because if so, he would have no choice but to be Redshirted as a Freshman, in order to put on weight & learn how to play the position, (which entails more than just route running & catching the ball)...

The staff wants him to play early on, I highly doubt they'll be shirtin' him, you'll probably bring up that David was shirted but the last staff is not this staff, so that doesn't really matter.

Also, Evidence needs a ton of bulk, he's tall but also very skinny, he can't line up with his hand in the dirt as a TE & be expected to hold blocks at this level... If he was listed as a TE he would essentially be a Flex-out that only lines up in the slot or on the outside (which means he's a WR).

Just because he's tall doesn't automatically make him a TE, the Panthers have sets where they line up both Benjamin & Devin Funchess as WR's, both are 6'5.

It's all about PT & formations... As of right now, he's basically going to play the same role that Cager is supposed to play for us once he gets healthy... If he can somehow put on 30-45lbs then yeah put him at TE, but otherwise keep him at WR.

And then I posted something else. Keep up

I'm watching football while skimming here, I should be at that post in ten minutes then I'll respond

I'll be waiting

whats his 40 time

You need to get your eyes checked.

Probably do

I don't see how either side can feel so adamant about their stance, and frankly it's not that important...If I had to call it I'd say 60/40 he stays wr. But TE def not a shock and that's cool too with only Polendey in this class

The only reason people say he's a te is because of his height and his brother played that. If you look at his build and frame it's obvious he's nowhere near a te.

I don't get the obsession with this site moving guys from s to lb, lb to de , de to DT and wr to te. I remember polendey to ol was the talk here when he committed lol.

They still are asking about polendey moving to ot. That dude is listed at 225. I see if he was 260 already.

Advertisement

Don't forget everybody has to redshirt an order to become great. They play too much NCAA Football/

Advertisement

IMG_2199.jpg

Even if they wanted to make him a te, the amount of snaps David played as a wr this year would make you think he would play that same role. He barely played in a true inline te position.

Are people still arguing whether he plays WR or TE? Here's the bottom line, regardless of what position he plays, that boy going to be ballin.

Advertisement
The point being missed here is whether or not there are any more Njoku brothers.

Really don't understand how this kid isn't a high priority prospect for the top 20 teams in the country.

Looking at his film, he truly seems to have "STUD" written all over him.

Gonna have to learn how to get off press, but if he's as physical as his brother, that won't take long.

Advertisement
Back