ESPNS PROJECTED STANDINGS ACC

I love it when Mope City unites and starts the name calling. It's when you know you irritated them to the point where they can't express themselves any other way.

Advertisement
I love it when Mope City unites and starts the name calling. It's when you know you irritated them to the point where they can't express themselves any other way.

You still haven't explained why Duke's seniors were able to beat our seniors.

Because, ya' know, draftable and whatnot.

You sure are lazy. Once you see how many Duke had, check out how many we had for ***** and giggles. I am putting my money on you making excuses.

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profiles_by_team.cfm?school=Duke

I thought you would understand, so let me make it easier. By draftable players, that would mean players that have the potential to be drafted, i.e, have enough talent to play at the next level, which would mean they have shown enough potential during their college careers to be drafted. Ergo, having more players draftable on your team, would mean your team the year before had talent.

Majority of those players everyone wish they could get our freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and some seniors.

How many players that are draftable in 2014, which are all seniors would others teams want? Maybe Morris? Seantrel? Linder? Hurns? Is that the list or am I missing some?

Wake Forest gave us all we wanted, how many draftable players do they have? Duke wrecked us with a coastal championship gift wrapped to us with how many draftable players?

#1 - we beat WF
#2 - Duke won 10 games, time to stop looking at the helmet and looking at the actual players.

#1 Beating a really bad Div 1 team isn't something you put in the "plus" column at the university of Miami
#2 Duke was the prettiest fat girl. They won 10 games cause their in the same crappy conference we are in and played a similar schedule. If we had any semblance of a coaching staff...we would have won 10 or 11 games .

#2 has a **** of a lot better coach than us...I'll give you that.

:ibisroflmao:

you sure are one **** of an excuse maker for us winning, good lord! The same coaching staff that has been at Duke for what, 7 years?

Stop crying!
355.gif

The definition of irony is a Golden lover giving a critic on the art of excuses.

Have you already loaded the hopper with the new batch for next year....cause talent and the cloud aren't in play anymore

Last edited:
Advertisement

Don't worry your fellow cheerleaders and Don Bailey Jr disciples will raid this thread soon enough. Excuses will flow...it'll be glorious.

You sure are lazy. Once you see how many Duke had, check out how many we had for ***** and giggles. I am putting my money on you making excuses.

Thanks for posting a link to some random site.

Here's a link to the NFL Combine's site which is a better indicator of draft prospects.

We had 4 players invited to the combine (not including Pat O'Donnell).

Duke had 1.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/participants

Advertisement
you still dont get it. of course i want to go 14-0 but that requires a competent staff which *spoiler alert* WE DONT HAVE

if we go 8-4 we might be stuck with the same BS for another year and dig an even deeper hole to climb out of
No, I get it. We were stuck with Coker and Shannon, and until they finally had catastrophic things happen on the field, they weren't leaving. It will take something bad happening this year for Golden/NoDFrio to be gone. I completely get that. Even when I wanted rid of Shannon worse than you want rid of Golden, though--I NEVER hoped for a single loss. Ever.

My point is, you seem to be actively rooting for that to happen by pooh-poohing any possibility that this team could actually do well this season. I'm not saying it's likely, I'm just saying it's possible. As has been pointed out...with decent QB/DT play this season, we'll be a good team. Now how good--no one knows. Could be good enough to keep Golden/NoDFrio in a job. If that's the case--so be it. I'm not gonna be sour if the team wins, and it's enough for them to stick around. The catch-22 in this situation is, that IF (emphasis on IF) this team does indeed do better than last year on the field, and improves enough to get to 10 or more wins, then that means that Golden/NoDFrio are doing a better job as well. Then what do you root for? Do you give the kids the credit, and still say our staff is incompetent? Or do you just dismiss this season as an anomaly, and still hold on to the "we don't have a competent staff" narrative? Or in the least likely scenario--do you actually give the staff credit for turning things around, especially if we get some extreme results, like a 1 or 2 loss season and a D in the top 20?

You may feel like you're just asking a pragmatic question, but in reality, you're just coming across as a guy who wants to put getting rid of Golden/NoDFrio in front of winning anything this coming season.

it is simply not possible that this team with F.A.G./Dorito in charge of the defense will have any sort of success that is in the stratosphere of what I am looking for

Duke has been in the same system for 7 years now! DUKE HAD A GREAT YEAR!!!! GEEZUZ!

How many other times have they beat us besides this one great year they had? Even under Golden?

Ok. So now we're gonna pretend as if you didn't blame our bad season on our lack of talent? Cool.

Also, I did a quick Google search and this is what I came up with. Apparently we've only played Duke 11 times and have only lost twice. This past season and in 1976.

http://www.collegefootball.bz/duke/opponents/miami-fla

Read carefully, real careful. The talent level of our seniors last year was low. No one is blaming our "bad" season on anyone, as you call it. We were who our record says we were, and that was a 9 win team, even with the senior talent not being where it should be.

So yeah, Duke winning 10 games for the first time in their entire history would be considered an outlier.

I understand your flawed logic. Because we only have 2-4 seniors who'll be drafted that means our team was bad. That still doesn't explain why Duke was able to win 10 games when they have 0 that will be drafted.

:ibisroflmao:
LMAO! Let me guess, they were able to win 10 games because the coaching is superior! Even though it was 7 years in?

You are special.

Keep the crying going....

WTF do you need 7 years for at Miami?

are players here for 7 ******* years?

**** you

Grow some brah!! What do you get for defending incompetent fools???

This is all so familiar....I remember during the last days of Shannon there were 27 niners running around defending the **** out of the current coaching staff. All the while sticking their collective heads in the sand and coming up with excuse, after excuse, after excuse...

I still say there's a **** of a chance all 27 of them were bomb....but I digress.

Are they so passionate that they create 27 usernames. **** they are silly. The evidence is there for FOlden

Advertisement
This is all so familiar....I remember during the last days of Shannon there were 27 niners running around defending the **** out of the current coaching staff. All the while sticking their collective heads in the sand and coming up with excuse, after excuse, after excuse...

I still say there's a **** of a chance all 27 of them were bomb.....but I digress.

Lulz at that functional ****** niner. Keep changing your argument ******. First it was Miami didn't have draftable players now it's, duke had the same system for 7 years.

You're one dumb ************. Now post a crying gif like the unoriginal ****** you are and wait on your other excuse making boyfriends to come to your rescue.

Advertisement
Only team in the coastal that I wouldn't have a problem being picked ahead of us is UNC. And we beat them on the road despite horrible QB play and 2 of our best playmmakers getting injured early in that game.
The rest of the picks ahead of us defy logic.

Only team in the coastal that I wouldn't have a problem being picked ahead of us is UNC. And we beat them on the road despite horrible QB play and 2 of our best playmmakers getting injured early in that game.

except that Dook beat us by 18 points and VT ran a train on us at home. yeah other than that

Defy logic?

We lost 4 games last year with one of the worst schedules I've ever seen.

Get some logic.

Advertisement
Back