ESPN ranks Miami as a Tier 3 Program

Advertisement
THIS.

It all comes down to coaching. Coker showed us firsthand how to go from national title winner to doormat in just 3 years. Then Randy came along and showed us all how to **** away a #1 recruiting class. Then came Golden who stripped us of our identity. Then Richt - Paradise Camp, IPF and bringing back UM style football was huge, but too beaten down and ego-driven coming from UGA. All that man needed to do was get out of his own way and bring in an accomplished offensive coordinator.

And now Manny - a great salesman with good intentions but leadership limitations.

We've got the talent. Not to dethrone Clemson yet, but enough to give them **** if we play to our strengths. And yet again, our season's success will be determined by our coaching.
Can't agree that we have had the talent and it is all coaching. I watch the NFL Draft every year, I'm guessing you don't.

Advertisement
Lol at a Top team in 03....No we weren't...Good??..Yes...but not Top....Top teams play for the NC....
Elite teams play for a NC. There are plenty of teams that are top teams that aren’t in the natty convo at the end of the year. Any team that averages finishing a year in the top ten is a top program in my eyes. You can be a top team and still be underperforming

Elite teams play for a NC. There are plenty of teams that are top teams that aren’t in the natty convo at the end of the year. Any team that averages finishing a year in the top ten is a top program in my eyes
Not mine....I will never settle for mediocrity...
Not at a school that supplied the NFL with elite talent for 35yrs....Won 5 (6) NCs in a 20yr span...and didn't lose a game at home for 10yrs....But Hey...That's just me...

Why is anyone complaining?

We were definitely solidly a Tier 3 program last year

Until we can prove it on the field....no use complaining about our preseason rankings.

Last year we were all talk, no action

Time for action, and let our results speak for themselves

Not mine....I will never settle for mediocrity...
Not at a school that supplied the NFL with elite talent for 35yrs....Won 5 (6) NCs in a 20yr span...and didn't lose a game at home for 10yrs....But Hey...That's just me...
I’m not saying I accept mediocrity, I’m just putting my bias and expectation as a Miami fan aside and making an assessment that until 05 we were still a top team

Advertisement
Top Teams d
I’m not saying I accept mediocrity, I’m just putting my bias and expectation as a Miami fan aside and making an assessment that until 05 we were still a top team
I'm sorry....Nobody on this board can make me believe we were a Top team in 05....Nobody.....Decent??....Yes....With the ability to be Very Good??...Absolutely...but not with absolute Garbage coaching...with a Garbage QB too boot....

Top Teams d

I'm sorry....Nobody on this board can make me believe we were a Top team in 05....Nobody.....Decent??....Yes....With the ability to be Very Good??...Absolutely...but not with absolute Garbage coaching...with a Garbage QB too boot....
Alright man that’s fine, you can have a different opinion than me

Advertisement
Seems to me, the article is accurate with where we are. You can debate the other two schools in FL, but I don't even see an issue there.

Advertisement
Lucky Miami got that. Miami has no one to blame but itself. The athletic dept is a joke. There is no excuse for Miami not having top tier baseball, track and football programs yearly. Lack of emphasis in sports in general by the powers that be has led to lazy hires in football and an overall carefree approach towards every other sport. It's a dam shame really. The school basically parlayed the success of the football team into trying to become a academic powerhouse. Honestly, I wouldn't care or even acknowledge Miami had it not been for the football team in the early 80's and their style of play. Polly how most people outside of south fl. found out Miami even existed.

If you wanna turn Miami into an academic powerhouse fine. Don't sacrifice sports more importantly the football team to accomplish this mission. Fire that bich ***. A.d. and bring a guy in that's will gets results in all sports especially football. The football program is what brought Miami it's notoriety.
Preach

UGA tier 1? Lol

You aren't tier 1 if you don't have a ship in the last 40 years.

Also I don't care how much money TAMU has, 1 conference ship since the 90s. No ship since 1939 but they are tier 2? lol
UGA is tier one buddy....they are in the playoffs hunt yearly and recruit top five classes yearly that's how u get to tier 1.

Advertisement
Back