ESPN ranks Miami as a Tier 3 Program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lucky Miami got that. Miami has no one to blame but itself. The athletic dept is a joke. There is no excuse for Miami not having top tier baseball, track and football programs yearly. Lack of emphasis in sports in general by the powers that be has led to lazy hires in football and an overall carefree approach towards every other sport. It's a dam shame really. The school basically parlayed the success of the football team into trying to become a academic powerhouse. Honestly, I wouldn't care or even acknowledge Miami had it not been for the football team in the early 80's and their style of play. Polly how most people outside of south fl. found out Miami even existed.

If you wanna turn Miami into an academic powerhouse fine. Don't sacrifice sports more importantly the football team to accomplish this mission. Fire that bich ***. A.d. and bring a guy in that's will gets results in all sports especially football. The football program is what brought Miami it's notoriety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly would have put us as a Tier 2 program. We aren’t super long removed from being a national powerhouse, and Miami is still an attractive enough destination to coach at in my opinion. Plus the hotbed of talent and the weather sell themselves

It’s been a long ****** ride since 2004 and i won’t believe it’s getting any better until I see it happen consistently. Thank god we’ve beaten FSU these last three years.

Advertisement
Back