ESPN: Miami to unveil plans for $30 million football

Advertisement
What major programs have only 80 yard fields?

Some off the top of my head: (all with more land to work with than we do)

Missouri
TCU
Florida has 70 yard natural grass outdoor practice field
Baylor
Southern Cal (only 40 yards)

Looks absolutely beautiful. Can't believe how much difference a year can make. To go from the depths of despair after the Clemson loss to this is pretty incredible. My only question is, why would you announce it with literally 1/3 of the funding still needed? Is that meant to spur donations to get to the finish line?

Depths of despair after Clemson? I was elated. After I saw what was going on during the Clemson game, I was hoping they would crack a hundred. I was stoked and happy that the National Nightmare was over. I could watch the rest of the season with relief.

But yes. Good times roll now.

Advertisement
Looks absolutely beautiful. Can't believe how much difference a year can make. To go from the depths of despair after the Clemson loss to this is pretty incredible. My only question is, why would you announce it with literally 1/3 of the funding still needed? Is that meant to spur donations to get to the finish line?

Depths of despair after Clemson? I was elated. After I saw what was going on during the Clemson game, I was hoping they would crack a hundred. I was stoked and happy that the National Nightmare was over. I could watch the rest of the season with relief.

No kidding. We were all turning cartwheels we were so happy we got stomped. We ALL KNEW what was coming after that. The only question was who would replace Golden. We hit gold when UGA fired Richt.

No kidding. We were all turning cartwheels we were so happy we got stomped. We ALL KNEW what was coming after that. The only question was who would replace Golden. We hit gold when UGA fired Richt.

Mutual parting of ways.

So remodeled hard Rock that is AMAZING..

Indoor practice facility of 30 million

Nicest campus in the country

Can the lacking in facilities tag be put to rest finally?

The campus is great, but it is not the "nicest" in the country.

boo this man

Come on man, don't give half effort or just the tip. You're worse than the missing 20 yards of Miami's indoor practice field.

I0tS4pB.gif

Advertisement

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA

that's not even scratching the surface
You do realize that's opinion right?

I've been to unc and wake. Can't speak for the others but I like Miami more

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA

Best campus in the country is northeast New Jersey community college for the criminally insane. Has the best quad in the country

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA

Best campus in the country is northeast New Jersey community college for the criminally insane. Has the best quad in the country
I hear South Harmon Institute of Technology is amazing too 025192885327_poster.jpg

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA

If you ever have the opportunity, check out Stanford. it's a ridiculously beautiful campus.

SMU is impressive as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA
CU

That proves it.

Mutual parting of ways.

I'll go with that. Remember a couple years ago when someone asked Richt about UM and he wouldn't even talk about it. He loved Georgia and that was all he talked about. A year later the Miami job comes up and he talks all glowingly about UM. I think he wanted the UM job, and Georgia wanted to go in a new direction.

boo this man

Off the top of my head:
Stanford
UCLA
UNC
UVA
Duke
UGA
Wake Forest
USMA
CU

Lol....

Are u kidding me right now? I'm from LA, and while UCLA's campus is hella big, dang near its own city like UofM, I wouldn't dare say it's more beautiful than Miami's campus...not even close. Stanford, also, a very big campus, has a very old Yale-ish feel to it. Chapel Hill and Duke both have 1800 feel to it. I can't speak about the other schools u mentioned, b/c I've never been to those campuses, but Coral Gables is dang near paradise.

Advertisement
How do you write such a nice article & leave out the name of the lead donor who is giving major $$? Without him it wouldn't be a reality. ESPN would ***** up a free lunch.

Advertisement
Back