ESPN: Miami to unveil plans for $30 million football

I'm confused by the renderings relative to the existing fields

dbe95b4cf961e5f432dff51005498689.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 10.48.49 AM.webp

Everything in that picture will be covered

Advertisement
So $9mil more to go before we break ground? I'm not one to allocate other people's money but there's a certain big time Hollywood star that's an alum that could roll up in an excavator with this in cash while promoting his next project. Yeah, I'm talking to you......Steven Bauer.

325944BB00000578-3499704-image-m-119_1458351375252.webp

So $9mil more to go before we break ground? I'm not one to allocate other people's money but there's a certain big time Hollywood star that's an alum that could roll up in an excavator with this in cash while promoting his next project. Yeah, I'm talking to you......Steven Bauer.

View attachment 38828

Did The Rock donate? If not he sure could afford it

Advertisement
Richt donates 1 million of his own. golden tried to shake us down twice during ncaa. lol

View attachment 38828

Did The Rock donate? If not he sure could afford it

I don't know. I doubt we get one big donation for the remainder though as when you venture toward the $10 mil mark most people probably want their name on a building. I think Mr. Fontainebleau has locked that up.

Advertisement
That's legit. This program is finally going in a great direction after a decade plus of moribund misery.

If it's 80 yards don't even bother breaking ground because we won't be able to practice our 80+ yard TD passes or 80+ yard FGs.

Advertisement
Gotta love Rick taking control of all aspects of this program. From the unis to sketching what he wanted this facility to be. The dude speaks soft in public but is obviously the boss behind closed doors. The last clown pretended to be an alpha in public while he obviously was just along for the ride and in over his head behind closed doors. Sure, this all has to translate to results on the scoreboard but at least we know that we're getting the mindset right now.

Btw, remember the narrative that he was burned out?

Gotta love Rick taking control of all aspects of this program. From the unis to sketching what he wanted this facility to be. The dude speaks soft in public but is obviously the boss behind closed doors. The last clown pretended to be an alpha in public while he obviously was just along for the ride and in over his head behind closed doors. Sure, this all has to translate to results on the scoreboard but at least we know that we're getting the mindset right now.

Rick was burned out from being an overpaid cheerleader. Now that he's back doing what he loves at his real home he's totally invigorated.

Advertisement

Rick was burned out from being an overpaid cheerleader. Now that he's back doing what he loves at his real home he's totally invigorated.

Exactly. Our model of having an AD that's willing to be neutered is much more conducive to his style and energy levels than UGA's model of having an AD that must consider himself a version of an overbearing NFL GM.

Advertisement
Back