ESPN: Miami to unveil plans for $30 million football

I say if Miami is to do this....make it a facility more than 30 mil, put all the bells and whistles make it top notch....."we are already behind in terms of facilities".....make it big enough with the ability to upgrade at a later time to keep up with other programs.

Advertisement
You knew it was only a matter of time before the walking clueless would weigh in and bītch about the length of the field.

So $9mil more to go before we break ground? I'm not one to allocate other people's money but there's a certain big time Hollywood star that's an alum that could roll up in an excavator with this in cash while promoting his next project. Yeah, I'm talking to you......Steven Bauer.

View attachment 38828

He could use some help

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Advertisement
If it's 80 yards don't even bother breaking ground because we won't be able to practice our 80+ yard TD passes or 80+ yard FGs.

1st off THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** off Finebaum

chise people on here are gonna ***** regardless.
If we made a 180 yard practice facility people would ***** that it aint 200 yds. People gonna nit pick that the doors open to the right instead of the left, that they only have 13 bathroom stalls and not 14 or that the ceiling clearance is only x amount of feet etc

Last edited by a moderator:
This goes to show you that if they don't have space to build an IPF that fits a full size field, where the **** would they build a stadium on campus. Hard Rock stadium is perfectly fine.

This goes to show you that if they don't have space to build an IPF that fits a full size field, where the **** would they build a stadium on campus. Hard Rock stadium is perfectly fine.

common sense is not welcomed here

Advertisement
For those that missed it this was already discussed that IPF will have an indoor 80yd field with an additional side area 20yd field for lineman drills. So in the picture the two top areas next to building will be covered. A lot of schools use the 80yd field to conserve space.

Go Canes

I say if Miami is to do this....make it a facility more than 30 mil, put all the bells and whistles make it top notch....."we are already behind in terms of facilities".....make it big enough with the ability to upgrade at a later time to keep up with other programs.
What? Lol only uga would have an ipf that cost more than Miamis and that's only by 1 million... Miamis indoor practice facility will be in the country

Advertisement

FSU's cost 15 million.

Looks absolutely beautiful. Can't believe how much difference a year can make. To go from the depths of despair after the Clemson loss to this is pretty incredible. My only question is, why would you announce it with literally 1/3 of the funding still needed? Is that meant to spur donations to get to the finish line?

Advertisement
Looks absolutely beautiful. Can't believe how much difference a year can make. To go from the depths of despair after the Clemson loss to this is pretty incredible. My only question is, why would you announce it with literally 1/3 of the funding still needed? Is that meant to spur donations to get to the finish line?

That's my understanding. Go public and make a push for the final amount needed. I can't see it not happening, though.

Advertisement
Back