Ermon Lane's AMA (ask me anything)

if he choose the gators, who would throw the ball to him? Does he not see Golden will sign 15 qbs to get 1 star.

What about... Will Grier?

ok, dont know much about him. if im lane I like goldens plan with literally 6 scholarship qbs. 1 will be good. If im lane no way I count on this 1 kid grier.
And lol at florida passsing game he thinks they have no wide receivers. It is just as much play calling and qb, they have receivers

Advertisement
Lol aye bro no UM fan thinks your going to Miami. U aint fooling anybody
His response: Lol

Did you think Brad Kaayas Mom was fine when you met her? SRS. Yes

moar qb hot moms!

He is not tipping his hand. He clearly is throwing the media off. Y'all need to stop asking these dumb questions unless you want to hear hurtful responses man!!!

Advertisement
It's the best tool to troll, would've been incredible if Keef would've got this stuff!

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 14 min
Do you bleed orange and blue — Yea

I knew all along that boy was headed to the blue turf of Boise State.

Apparently that AMA with Lane was done on Twitter and gatorbait just copy and pasted it on their board. Not sure who was asking the questions.

I saw the whole thing on twitter and basically half of it was Gator questions.............. those bums have no life to go that far to get info from a kid smh groupies

Uh a bunch of idiot Cane fans went nuts on him and weren't even sending questions. It was embarrassing to say the least.

if he choose the gators, who would throw the ball to him? Does he not see Golden will sign 15 qbs to get 1 star.

What about... Will Grier?

ok, dont know much about him. if im lane I like goldens plan with literally 6 scholarship qbs. 1 will be good. If im lane no way I count on this 1 kid grier.
And lol at florida passsing game he thinks they have no wide receivers. It is just as much play calling and qb, they have receivers

You know there's only 1 QB on the field at the same time, right?

Apparently that AMA with Lane was done on Twitter and gatorbait just copy and pasted it on their board. Not sure who was asking the questions.

I saw the whole thing on twitter and basically half of it was Gator questions.............. those bums have no life to go that far to get info from a kid smh groupies

Uh a bunch of idiot Cane fans went nuts on him and weren't even sending questions. It was embarrassing to say the least.

Just all the questions are embarrassing and the fact that all the fans are believing what he says. Let's be real he's trolling hard and loves the attention

Advertisement
lol @ Ermon lane...

someone said Antrel Rolle and Mike Barrow also are from Exit 1 like u, do u look up to them?..

Dude said NO..

He goin hard on that thing...

Also clowned CANEINSIGHT.COM...

I thought this was said b4 his recruitment picked up that it wuld be like Matt Thomas and he LOVED the attention... I **** sure wont pencil him in this class regardless....

3 team race with Bama, Uf, Fla....dont think we lead. Could go either way through out the year...

*(Also..we likely have some of the STUPIDEST fans...i mean im a fan and they turn me off, imagine a recruit...Um fans are known by these recruits now as "Haters" and
"p*ssies" ..DEAD SERIOUS.

lol @ Ermon lane...

someone said Antrel Rolle and Mike Barrow also are from Exit 1 like u, do u look up to them?..

Dude said NO..

I thought this was said b4 his recruitment picked up that it wuld be like Matt Thomas and he LOVED the attention... I **** sure wont pencil him in this class regardless....

3 team race with Bama, Uf, Fla....dont think we lead. Could go either way through out the year...

*(Also..we likely have some of the STUPIDEST fans...i mean im a fan and they turn me off, imagine a recruit...Um fans are known by these recruits now as "Haters" and

And people thought i was joking when i said this site is turning kids away.. Lots of sfl kids thinks we have horrible fans and are haters..

Advertisement
Johnnie Dixon

@unogohard1: They soulja hatin that boy Ermon

I'm quite pleased he said /that/ boy Ermon and not /my/ boy. He really does seem like he's headed up north as this trollfest continues. The fans being the bigger of the trolls*.

lol @ Ermon lane...

Dude said NO..

been sayin twitter is gonna kill UM for recruits.

I thought Lane and Waters were cool but i havent seen anything where lane mentions him at all....

Advertisement
lol @ Ermon lane...

Dude said NO..

Who cares if a recruit chooses not to go toa school b/c of a fan site that has nothing to do with that school officially, then thats some ****** ****.

lol @ Ermon lane...

Dude said NO..

Nah. You don't remember the inbred retards tweeting Alex Collins last year?

lol @ Ermon lane...

Dude said NO..

Who cares if a recruit chooses not to go toa school b/c of a fan site that has nothing to do with that school officially, then thats some ****** ****.

Every team has bad fans especially big schools....but sfla kids see only UM fans we r diehard n keep trak of this ****.

Every fan base has their fair share of idiots who attack and harass recruits via social media, especially twitter.

It isn't exclusive to just UM.

We aren't "losing" recruits because of this website or because of social media.

If a recruit makes a decision based on that, I wouldn't want that level of dumb on my team anyways.

Advertisement
Back