Ermon Lane's AMA (ask me anything)

D

deleted3746

-Is Alabama recruiting you the hardest — You can say that
-Who is recruiting you the hardest — A lot of schools
-What are your top 3 factors in selecting a college? — Winning program , playing as a true freshman & a place I feel home
-Toughest corner you have ever faced? — Chris Lammons & Quincy Wilson
-Which current committed player in your class is recruiting you the hardest toward their school?... — Dalvin cook
-Could university of Florida feel like home? — Maybe
-You hate the Dade? seems like Miami is out of it. — Lol
-If you was on one side, and Amari Cooper was on the other side...who gonna stop that bruh? — Nobody
-What was it like to meet a living legend like Coach Saban in person? — It was great
-What do you think about FSU? — Parties
-How is your relationship with Muschamp and the Joker..? — We keep in touch
-How close are you to your decision — Real close
-Do you like the idea of catching passes from Will Grier... — I still gotta catch passes from my Highschool QB first
-What you like about the Gators? — They vibe
-If Miami beats Florida Sept. 7th, would you say that Miami is on... — Idk because Louisville beat Florida last year
-Best homestead bronco ever? Excluding yourself — Yeah I say me
-Are you close to any miami players other than herb — Naw
-You gonna be a Gator? — Can't say right now
-I would pay you 10,0000 to join Clemson — Keep yo money yo I ain't on that
-Do you care if you play in the SEC or ACC? — No
-What do you want to major in in college? — Criminal justice
-Are the gators the highest school in the state on your top? — I don't have a top
-You like Alabama's offensive style cuh? — Yes

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Ermon-Lane-does-an-AMA-19554675

Advertisement
Lmao - "Best homestead bronco ever? Excluding yourself — Yeah I say me" If that's not a cane attitude I don't know what is.

I'm an optimist, but I think we win 10 games this year, and sign Lane, Valentine, one of Sony/Cook, and one of Clark/Moten.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of close ended questions followed by close ended answers...I'd prefer Pete and Tito interviews...

Advertisement
dont know how they dont see what al is building and why they wouldnt wanna put on for there city, i think there to full of themselves, regardless were gonna beat whatever teams they choose if its not the U

Not coming.. next.

Should be a interesting next few years who we recruit and how well develop them.

Advertisement
Apparently that AMA with Lane was done on Twitter and gatorbait just copy and pasted it on their board. Not sure who was asking the questions.

He would only have the chance to play with Amari Cooper for one year so that shouldn't be a factor.

We already got Coley on campus and it's looking good for Griffin so if Lane doesn't come we fine. Especially with the comitts we already have at WR and potentially getting Dixon or one of the other many FL recievers.

Still want Lane anyway. Just win.

Apparently that AMA with Lane was done on Twitter and gatorbait just copy and pasted it on their board. Not sure who was asking the questions.

I saw the whole thing on twitter and basically half of it was Gator questions.............. those bums have no life to go that far to get info from a kid smh groupies

Advertisement
Back