Ermon Lane's AMA (ask me anything)

dude said it would be like when Lebron left cleveland.

We are being associated with those no life scrubs in Ohio ...thats all i needed to know that we are terrible as a fan base.

People (um haters) feed these kids the stuff about um fans etc..and guess what we do ...............PROVE THEM RIGHT...

If his boy (quincy wilson) says bro um fans are crazy, they hate, etc...then th kid goes online an sees fan actually doing it its crazy. Like why the **** are you telling the kid or asking him if Stacy Coley is better?...

Advertisement
Johnnie Dixon

@unogohard1: They soulja hatin that boy Ermon

I'm quite pleased he said /that/ boy Ermon and not /my/ boy. He really does seem like he's headed up north as this trollfest continues. The fans being the bigger of the trolls*.

Lol you're breaking down his tweet? Ermon is the one just answerin questions how he feels it's everyone's fault for hanging on to every word he says.

Lol in real life there are probably over a million um fans in this country.... so if u are madb/c 10 20 or even a thousand of thosr fans talk **** on the internet then good riddance.

If Ermon wants everyone to beg for him then ill be glad to be that guy that tells him to **** off.

Johnnie Dixon

@unogohard1: They soulja hatin that boy Ermon

I'm quite pleased he said /that/ boy Ermon and not /my/ boy. He really does seem like he's headed up north as this trollfest continues. The fans being the bigger of the trolls*.

Lol you're breaking down his tweet? Ermon is the one just answerin questions how he feels it's everyone's fault for hanging on to every word he says.

Yeah I broke down what Dixon said, probably shouldn't have. Easy to get sucked up in this stupid social media bull****. My point was that doesn't seem like a bunch of people trolling Lane is going to sour Dixon, but the whole thing is for the birds. People need to stop posting the **** tweets of players.

If Golden and this staff cant respond to recruits or rival coaches who say that our fanbase is too mean then we are in trouble.

Advertisement
Need to be after this kid hard. I dont give a **** how our depth looks and how "set" we are. That such bull****. Its so annoying to me that some of you pull out the "this is why we sunk under randy" card. Which is totally right, but you cant be coming back and say "oh we dont need him, we'll be alright." Fvck that.

I don't see anyone saying we dont' need him, its more like if we dont' get him we can still survive and figure it out. And the 1 reason why we sucked under randy was not for recruiting, it was his ability to turn a football team in to a individual players doing their own thing and playing favoritism with local coaches

Advertisement
Back