Ermon Lane's AMA (ask me anything)

hey may not be coming to Miami but you have to love this kid for this

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 36m
What do you like about FSU? — Why does it matter

Advertisement
Yea Ermon is looking SEC and Bama bound but WR is the position Miami should be least worried about right now. WR grow on trees in SFL and Dixon is looking all Miami right now and is more of a complete WR than Lane. Ermon needs to work on other routes and not just the 9 or fly patterns.. It hurts to lose him but he have another 5 star WR who just enrolled somebody named Stacy Coley... Not to mention Dorsett, Rashawn Scott, Malcolm Lewis who everyone forgets about, Herb Waters who will break out this year. And if Derrick Griffin somehow gets in either this season or next then Ermon Lane will be forgot about around here real quick.. Ermon's a good kid and great talent but if he doesn't want to be here then so be it. Miami will be more than fine at WR in 2014 and 2015..

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 2 min
Might be making my decision in August

**** is getting reel!!

Advertisement
Need to be after this kid hard. I dont give a **** how our depth looks and how "set" we are. That such bull****. Its so annoying to me that some of you pull out the "this is why we sunk under randy" card. Which is totally right, but you cant be coming back and say "oh we dont need him, we'll be alright." Fvck that.

Advertisement
[Starts the We don't need his *** anyway train, ****** lulz around here]

Wasn't he one of the least impressive cats at that event up in Chicago or whatever? Heaps of praise for 2 guys we have a strong strong chance at (Rudolph and Dixon) and questions about his effort and routes iirc.

[/Choo Choo]

[Starts the We don't need his *** anyway train, ****in lulz around here]

Wasn't he one of the least impressive cats at that event up in Chicago or whatever? Heaps of praise for 2 guys we have a strong strong chance at (Rudolph and Dixon) and questions about his effort and routes iirc.

[/Choo Choo]

If I recall, that was simply because he didn't seem to try enough. Many have likened his style to Moss in that he seems to be a vertical or nothing guy at this time. Maybe his attitude mirrors that in that he only tries when he feels like it. Who knows but he's a major talent and needs to be here if we can help it

Advertisement
There's some butthurt Canes fan out there

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 3 h
How would you feel about ditching your dream school for the criminal team up north? — ..... http://ask.fm/a/4icm7bke

I don't get how some of you can take info from this stuff, he say nothing...

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 31m
Why everybody think its out of Bama & Florida lol it's gone be some shocked faces

Advertisement
It's the best tool to troll, would've been incredible if Keef would've got this stuff!

Support #⃣5⃣Jwalk ‏@_MoneyLane 14 min
Do you bleed orange and blue — Yea

if he choose the gators, who would throw the ball to him? Does he not see Golden will sign 15 qbs to get 1 star.

Advertisement
Back