Equity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every senior on defense that wants another year of eligibility should be told to transfer. Not one of them coming back will help this team except the three transfers. And no I’m not counting Bolden among the transfers. Only way you come out from this is go full savage mode from here on out. I don’t see that in Manny or anyone on his staff and definitely not in enough of the players to make a significant impact. We may have witnessed the beginning of Manny’s downward spiral of a college football coach

Herbstreit said it best. This game wipes away all of the equity Manny gained during the 2020 season. All of it. Mack Brown looked across the field and saw the guy he fired. This felt like Taysom Hill running for 295 yards against Texas. We’ve played two talented teams and gotten smoked both times. Nobody has any reason to believe in this program.

The scary thing is that UNC isn’t Clemson. They’re better in certain positions, but their overall talent is equal or inferior. Manny’s team just didn’t show up. Manny’s defense put up the worst performance in program history. Worse than anything we saw from Dorito. The LBs he recruited looked helpless. This was a dumb, sleepy and fragile performance in a must-win game. Baker will be a convenient target, and he may suck, but this loss falls entirely on the head coach.

This team is what the record says: a fringe Top 20 squad that beats the bad teams and gets destroyed by the real teams. We can build up our talent, but our consistent failure under the spotlight speaks to deeper issues.

Personnel-wise, the same things that killed us against Clemson showed up even worse tonight. We don’t have a split end that can make a contested catch. Wiggins runs posts and that’s it. He got bullied by a senior in high school. Our run defense is pathetic without Shaq and Pinckney, both of whom Manny inherited from Hurlie Brown. The interior linemen are average. Overall, this is the worst defense of the Manny era.

The only positive I can think of is that everyone should come back. But that doesn’t mean they will. This sucks.
Agree with everything you wrote and would add Lou Hedley was also a bright spot.

maybe we aren’t as far along as we thought. But beating the teams (crappy teams) is a step forward, not where fans want them to be or manny I’m sure.

the team looked like the D kids did when they played not to get hurt before bolting for NFL.

man the angels and missed tackles today by everyone on D was embarrassing. McCoud, Carter, Freierson, Bolden, Jennings, Hall, Couch, Ivey, they all looked like ***.

hopefully all the kids that we thought would sign will Wednesday.

ill also add that enough with this starting seniors that’s aren’t good bull****. Should have never had McCloud as an example playing as much as he did

Advertisement
This was Mack Brown ****ing on Manny's favorite chair, taking his woman, and driving off in his car.

A complete statement on which team will look to be the big dogs in the division over the next few years.

Worst thing that could’ve happened this year was winning a bunch of meaningless games and prolonging the inevitable firing of this fraud. EVERYONE knows Manny ain’t the guy.

We’ve had the opportunity to the right ship twice in the last 2 years and the university showed how committed they are to the program both times:

First time was after Richt GIFTED us a golden opportunity by stepping down when no one saw it coming. We didn’t even take our HC search outside of the Hecht, even though the team was underperforming like a mf’er. That was our time to go out and spend the $ on a proven coach (and not one like Richt who had one foot in retirement).

The second time was after losing to FIU, the most humiliating loss in program history. That type of loss, coupled with the other losses last season should have signaled to the powers that be that Manny is a fraud (I don’t care if it was his first season). That should be unacceptable at UM.

At what point does this program make the proper hire to get it where it rightly belongs?

Advertisement
Every senior on defense that wants another year of eligibility should be told to transfer. Not one of them coming back will help this team except the three transfers. And no I’m not counting Bolden among the transfers. Only way you come out from this is go full savage mode from here on out. I don’t see that in Manny or anyone on his staff and definitely not in enough of the players to make a significant impact. We may have witnessed the beginning of Manny’s downward spiral of a college football coach
Yea ***** Ford, McCloud, Carter. Tell Jennings to get the **** out of here and tell Bolden to go dye his hair and learn to tackle someone. Roche is gone and Phillips needs another year. I really hope Ivey leaves too and I don’t really care if Nesta leaves. Dude is a selfish prick.

Especially if King does not return.

Advertisement
Herbstreit said it best. This game wipes away all of the equity Manny gained during the 2020 season. Mack Brown looked across the field and saw the guy he fired. This felt like Taysom Hill running for 295 yards against Texas. We’ve played two talented teams and gotten smoked both times. Nobody has any reason to believe in this program.

The scary thing is that UNC isn’t Clemson. They’re better in certain positions, but their overall talent is equal or inferior. Manny’s team just didn’t show up. Manny’s defense put up the worst performance in program history. Worse than anything we saw from Dorito. The LBs he recruited looked helpless. This was a dumb, sleepy and fragile performance in a must-win game. Baker will be a convenient target, and he may suck, but this loss falls entirely on the head coach.

This team is what the record says: a fringe Top 20 squad that beats the bad teams and gets destroyed by the real teams. We can build up our talent, but our consistent failure under the spotlight speaks to deeper issues.

Personnel-wise, the same things that killed us against Clemson showed up even worse tonight. We don’t have a split end that can make a contested catch. Wiggins runs posts and that’s it. He got bullied by a senior in high school. Our run defense is pathetic without Shaq and Pinckney, both of whom Manny inherited from Hurlie Brown. The interior linemen are average. Overall, this is the worst defense of the Manny era.

The only positive I can think of is that everyone should come back. But that doesn’t mean they will. This sucks.
Can someone with football smarts please explain how this happened? X and Os, Lance Roffers type-isch.

Herbstreit said it best. This game wipes away all of the equity Manny gained during the 2020 season. Mack Brown looked across the field and saw the guy he fired. This felt like Taysom Hill running for 295 yards against Texas. We’ve played two talented teams and gotten smoked both times. Nobody has any reason to believe in this program.

Why would you even WANT them back?

Advertisement
Back