Equity

Advertisement
Not counting getting crushed by Clemson every time we play them, Diaz's signature games as head coach for Canes are losses to FIU and this loss to NC, worst beat down I ever witnessed. That should tell you something about where we're headed because he ain't going nowhere for a while, so better stock up on them snickers bars.

Manny said it himself early on. Those guys were recruited by Golden's staff. He himself gave Golden credit for those guys.

Link?

Advertisement
And that would still be almost 200 yards less than what they did to us.

Also, let me know if they dropped 60 on those teams...

Had 1 300 Yard Rusher...

1 200 yard rusher...

1 150 yard receiver...

One of those games where they put up 600 was a loss where they were coming from a large deficit.
56 on VT
56 on Duke
59 on Wake

Manny said it himself early on. Those guys were recruited by Golden's staff. He himself gave Golden credit for those guys.

Link?
It was an interview at Greentree. I'm not sure where to find it, but he said it. Golden's staff recruited those guys and they signed when Richt was hired.

Advertisement
I believe you.
The reason I remember it was because I thought it was admirable of him to give the previous staff credit. Those things stick, you know?

It's just weird how badly we have evaluated talent on D since then. Alarming, really.

The reason I remember it was because I thought it was admirable of him to give the previous staff credit. Those things stick, you know?

It's just weird how badly we have evaluated talent on D since then. Alarming, really.
shouldnt be, look who's doing the evaluating

Lets get the Fire Blake James bandwagon rolling again
Don’t waste your money. Manny will fire him for one simple reason; Manny cares more about his own job than he cares about baker’s job. Just as Manny cared more about his own job than Enos’.
I said it mid-sdeason that Baker isn’t coming back if Manny likes coaching Miami. I’ll stick to that.

Advertisement
Back