Enos Twitter

Don’t disagree with everything you’re saying but he’s brought a lot of this on himself. When he used spread, uptempo concepts, this offense was humming. When he went back to the slop he called 80% of the year, the offense magically took a dump. If he had any feel for the game, I think we are sitting here happy about a 9 or 10 win season to be honest.
That bold will preach. Our coaches are as dumb as our players with in-game football IQ.

Agree with everything you said. He did a poor job of coaching to his players strengths/minimizing weaknesses. My point being reflecting on the what if's, he might have been successful at Bama. His style fits what they do well.. which in turn, would have made him a hot HC candidate (see: Arky, Ole Miss, etc) Instead, he chose Miami & we're discussing him being fired. Such is life. Lol.

Advertisement
I just found out that Enos blocked me on Twitter. I don't think I was following him and I have literally never once Tweeted anything directly at him. He must have been actively searching for negative mentions of his name. What a snowflake. Good to know that this is what our "genius" OC spends his time on instead learning how to run a spread offense.

Fúck that Central Michigan reject...

He needs to gtfoh & take that trash *** offense with him back to East Lansing.

Never thought I would hate an offense more than Richt's in 2018 but this mutha****a outdid himself & lowered the bar.

LCE this *** offense makes me long for the days of the Patrick Nix bubble screens..

Believe me I wanted him gone weeks ago but he has to finish out the year. Nobody else on this staff can call plays. Manny literally can’t fire Enos until after the bowl game.

he can't call plays either.We'd be better off letting one of the QB's call his own game.

Advertisement
The QB,s calling the plays could not be any worse than our million dollar OC calls. At least the plays they called they would have some confidence the call could work

I have no hard feelings towards Richt, he should've hired an OC from the start but he wasn't a terrible coach as an overall leader.

Enox is just a fckin prick that's gotten over because of that one overrated *** season at Arkansas.

He's a bum & he should've been fired yesterday.

He was hired here because he roasted Diaz twice while he was at Miss St. He had perfect personnel for his approach, a HUGE OL ( largest in CFB)- and a seasoned QB in 2015. He didn’t adapt to his personnel in 2016 or beyond. Red flag. But, that 2015 season - down the stretch - was **** good.

Advertisement
With that said, he is one whiny little *****! He blocked me like two months ago. He’s a narcissistic little *****. Can’t take criticism - and he needed a guy like Manny to give him more than what he actually deserved. Full control. Very little oversight.

Recipe for failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least his blocking schemes work somewhere.
Well done!
giphy(2).gif

I’ve heard multiple interviews with manny and he’s constantly ****ting on the o. Keeps mentioning how awful the rankings are and how unacceptable that is.
Manny has been very critical the last couple of interviews. He's not made any excuses like he was earlier in the season.

Advertisement
Back