Enos Twitter

source.gif

Advertisement
This actually gives me hope that he’s on his way out, one way or another. Why else would he spend a Sunday blocking Canes fans? I know he’s an egotistical *******, but still, it’s not rational. I think he’s coached his last game for us.

Now, what do we need to do to get @CanesAllAccess to start mass-blocking Canes fans? That’s the Christmas present we really need.

This actually gives me hope that he’s on his way out, one way or another. Why else would he spend a Sunday blocking Canes fans? I know he’s an egotistical *******, but still, it’s not rational. I think he’s coached his last game for us.

Now, what do we need to do to get @CanesAllAccess to start mass-blocking Canes fans? That’s the Christmas present we really need.

I’m starting to think the same. Wonder if we hear something in the morning.

Advertisement
So much for social media savvy. I know he needs a Twitter account to connect with recruits but if I were a coach I’d set up my account to block all tweets from anyone I didn’t connect to first.

And have an assistant on the support staff monitor the account.

Advertisement
It was getting to the point where even I knew the plays before the snap.

"Yeppp, JT4 in motion, yeeppp, jet sweep. Yeppp, there it is, tackle for loss."

I'm not saying I'm an expert, but I think I could be more unpredictable and versatile than Enos in playcalling.

Hate toss plays, btw. The offensive line can't block, why delay moving the ball forward? Counter plays, run between the tackles. Bubble screens to open receivers to give our receivers to make a play in the open field. Draw plays, quick slants, utilizing TE's...we will have the best TE room next year.

Use tempo sporadically. Don't go warp speed all the time. Speed up, slow down, be unpredictable.

It's not hard. Jesus. Enos deserves every bit of flak he's getting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even mad at Enos really. Just imagine the torment that goes through his mind at night. He walked away from an NFL OL, Tua, Harris, Juedy, Smith, Ruggs, Waddle, etc.. to jump on board this sh*t show. Literally might have 1 TE & maybe DeeJay who can pierce the 2 deep at Bama. And yet, he took the bait from a failed politician. Hook, line & sinker. Career suicide. All while being subjected this trash fanbase, conference, coaching staff, rooster, etc..

Explain that choice to the wife and kids Dan. :chrispaulnoooo: :nba-kobe-bryant-upset:

I'm not even mad at Enos really. Just imagine the torment that goes through his mind at night. He walked away from an NFL OL, Tua, Harris, Juedy, Smith, Ruggs, Waddle, etc.. to jump on board this sh*t show. Literally might have 1 TE & maybe DeeJay who can pierce the 2 deep at Bama. And yet, he took the bait from a failed politician. Hook, line & sinker. Career suicide. All while being subjected this trash fanbase, conference, coaching staff, rooster, etc..

Explain that choice to the wife and kids Dan. :chrispaulnoooo: :nba-kobe-bryant-upset:

Don’t disagree with everything you’re saying but he’s brought a lot of this on himself. When he used spread, uptempo concepts, this offense was humming. When he went back to the slop he called 80% of the year, the offense magically took a dump. If he had any feel for the game, I think we are sitting here happy about a 9 or 10 win season to be honest.

Advertisement
Back