Enos Twitter

It takes both, if you are a wr coach for awile and you only got a few players to point too that has played at a high level that's one thing, but if you are a wr coach and you got 3 possible hall of famers on your resume, that's studs plus excellent coaching, you need both!
Agree to disagree

Bring me someone that gets the Juedys of the world....those guys come ready.

Advertisement
Agree to disagree

Bring me someone that gets the Juedys of the world....those guys come ready.

They come ready because they go to a veteran and well seasoned program. You saw what ar82 did when he was here, why did he do that good his rookie year, it was our last veteran o-line, we had seasoned players all over the offense, coley, herdon, njoku and of course the trigger man, brad kaaya. Imagine how much more effective jt4 would've been as a True freshman if kaaya came back, we got receivers, just need a smart qb and scheme and we'll be straight!

They come ready because they go to a veteran and well seasoned program. You saw what ar82 did when he was here, why did he do that good his rookie year, it was our last veteran o-line, we had seasoned players all over the offense, coley, herdon, njoku and of course the trigger man, brad kaaya. Imagine how much more effective jt4 would've been as a True freshman if kaaya came back, we got receivers, just need a smart qb and scheme and we'll be straight!
Nah Richards was going to ball either here or at bama didn't matter. Unless obviously the OL gave a QB 2 seconds. Cooper Richards Juedy those are guys u stick in the lineup and they will feast. JT4 is always open but the OL and QBs aren't UM caliber of the past. Agree with most of your post.

Bro; so Manny said he was going to be involved w the D after the Duke game. How many times did the def break during crucial moments this season? The fact that FIU hung 30 on this def is in itself inexcusable. We can’t blame Baker when the Def sucked & praise Manny when it was stout against teams like Pitt & UVA. If that’s the case, then we need to praise Blake for our efforts v. UF, correct?
Man... I am so sick today... so I'm gonna have to drop it right here and grab post number 1955, lol.😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back