Enos Twitter

Advertisement
Fúck that Central Michigan reject...

He needs to gtfoh & take that trash *** offense with him back to East Lansing.

Never thought I would hate an offense more than Richt's in 2018 but this mutha****a outdid himself & lowered the bar.
Central Michigan U is located in Mount Pleasant....Michigan State is in East Lansing.

I honestly can’t believe this thread is still going on. It’s over. Enos and Baker aren’t going anywhere. Sucks to say and Manny is really putting himself in the worst spot possible going into 2020.

Might as well live with it and move on or don’t live with it ....and move on. Lol.

Advertisement
Don’t forget our STs.

FG kickers LOL
KJ should’ve been returning punts all season (imagine the Florida outcome possibility)
Don't do that to yourself. How much more ****ed would be at the FIU loss if we had beat UF?

Well... I beg to differ. The D was within the realm of reality. Not as good as last year, too often folded in critical situations but had moments of solid football. I really think one of Manny's biggest mistakes was giving the D to Baker. Manny should have held on to the D all year, make Baker earn it you know? Nick Saban babysat Kirby Smart for a loooong time. A team under a new HC needs something to hang its hat on. The O on the other hand had 1 good performance where the QB anticipated throws and threw guys open. The O wasnt just bad, it was laughably bad in probably 6 or 7 outings. And the OL for God's sake was unbelievable... Ive never seen an OL that bad... The only thing as bad as the OL was Baxa.
So it was a 7-5 level defense, and the offense was a 3-9 level offense. Who gives a fck? That’s garbage either way.

Advertisement
Well... I beg to differ. The D was within the realm of reality. Not as good as last year, too often folded in critical situations but had moments of solid football. I really think one of Manny's biggest mistakes was giving the D to Baker. Manny should have held on to the D all year, make Baker earn it you know? Nick Saban babysat Kirby Smart for a loooong time. A team under a new HC needs something to hang its hat on. The O on the other hand had 1 good performance where the QB anticipated throws and threw guys open. The O wasnt just bad, it was laughably bad in probably 6 or 7 outings. And the OL for God's sake was unbelievable... Ive never seen an OL that bad... The only thing as bad as the OL was Baxa.

Bro; so Manny said he was going to be involved w the D after the Duke game. How many times did the def break during crucial moments this season? The fact that FIU hung 30 on this def is in itself inexcusable. We can’t blame Baker when the Def sucked & praise Manny when it was stout against teams like Pitt & UVA. If that’s the case, then we need to praise Blake for our efforts v. UF, correct?

Bro; so Manny said he was going to be involved w the D after the Duke game. How many times did the def break during crucial moments this season? The fact that FIU hung 30 on this def is in itself inexcusable. We can’t blame Baker when the Def sucked & praise Manny when it was stout against teams like Pitt & UVA. If that’s the case, then we need to praise Blake for our efforts v. UF, correct?
The last few games of the year our back 7 coverage looked lost.

On top of the 3 man rush that got stonewalled by inferior OL

Advertisement
Get Stubblefield out of my face this whole staff should be fired

LoL, taylor knows what he is doing, not saying he's the best, but he knows what he is looking for, when you working under a moron oc, they'll make the o-line and receivers look bad all day long!

LoL, taylor knows what he is doing, not saying he's the best, but he knows what he is looking for, when you working under a moron oc, they'll make the o-line and receivers look bad all day long!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to coach wrs if u bring in the studs. Apparently that's his weakness along with the whole staff.

Advertisement
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to coach wrs if u bring in the studs. Apparently that's his weakness along with the whole staff.

It takes both, if you are a wr coach for awile and you only got a few players to point too that has played at a high level that's one thing, but if you are a wr coach and you got 3 possible hall of famers on your resume, that's studs plus excellent coaching, you need both!

It's shocking Thomas didn't do better.

No its not, we been saying it since his freshman year, he's not that much of a threat on special teams, whilehe does have explosion, he doesnt have the best football vision or special teams I.Q. to break em on a regular!

Advertisement
Back