Enos Twitter

He’s delusional if he can’t see there were obvious problems with the defense in a lot of the games this year then
I would love to see a Manny Diaz analytics breakdown of the 4th and 17 against UNC. Seriously would love to hear his justification for defending that play the way we did.

Advertisement
Correct. Some of these dudes love isolating stats here and there, but they must not watch the games if they thought this defense was anything other than profoundly average.

Imagine if we didn’t wind the play clock down to zero on every snap and this sorry D had to face more plays. We folded consistently and couldn’t get stops when we needed them against some really bad teams. That’s not good defense.
Exactly,when we needed stops we couldn’t get them whatsoever. this is the offense Diaz envisioned having, one that would shorten games so his defense wouldn’t have to defend as many plays

Correct. Some of these dudes love isolating stats here and there, but they must not watch the games if they thought this defense was anything other than profoundly average.

Imagine if we didn’t wind the play clock down to zero on every snap and this sorry D had to face more plays. We folded consistently and couldn’t get stops when we needed them against some really bad teams. That’s not good defense.

Imagine if the offense wasn't **** show in every category. Imagine if every opponent had a fear of being down 14-0 midway through the first quarter before the ball was even kicked. To think if the ACC coastal had any fear of what a couple of scoreless possessions would mean when playing Miami.

When you don't score points you leave yourself open to not getting stops on meaningful drives. Pretty sure Clemson didn't keep UNC from driving down the field to score the potential game winning TD. They were in that position because they had scored 21 pts that day. They didn't score less than 38 points in any other road game all year. All of a sudden they're offense is trash and they nearly get beat when an otherwise great defense couldn't get a stop. Our defense isn't Clemson's but I would love to see it with Clemson's "run support"

Games we were terrible on defense

Unc (4th and 17)

Va tech 6 possessions in the redzone for 6 tds

Ga tech(look beyond just the score board, 29 missed tackles and couldn’t stop a team the whole 3rd quarter)

Fiu (come on man,giving up 30 vs fiu?)

Louisville ( almost 500 yards of offense given up and **** of big plays allowed)

Duke (lol)

That’s half of the games sir... not to mention the games like cmu and uf where they weren’t good either

UF had 300 yards of offense and 1.8 ypc , 56 yards rushing. 17 points minus Thomas muff.They did more than enough to win that game.

The d was far from good but the o was a whole different level of atrocious.

You mean that whole third quarter where GT didn't score a point. In fact they didn't score a point in the entire half. They held UF to 17 pts and created two TOs in the 4th quarter. One that would've given the team a 2 score lead. The other where they gave the O a chance to win. The Offense and special teams squandered them both. Bunch of a living in the past. You think teams just lock everyone down? Even LSU is giving up 37 points to teams like Ole Miss. They gave up 38 points to Vandy. 28 to Florida. This aint 10 years ago. Or even 5. You wanna win games specifically meaningful ones. You put points on the board.

Just a btw. The number two team in the country has played poorly in 5 games defensively. That isn't even by your lofty standards. Legit looking like ****. You know why know one cares? Cuz they're putting up 45 points a game
So they were terrible in 5 of 7 and gave up fourth quarter leads in 3 or 4. I don’t care what their stats were over a season or even a game. They gave up points and first downs when we needed stops.

If Dan Mullen wasn’t a walking cameltoe and started Trask instead of Franks, we probably would have looked terrible in that one too.

You can cherry pick stats or look at season averages. My standard is did they get stops at critical points, and repeatedly this season the answer was no.

Advertisement
So they were terrible in 5 of 7 and gave up fourth quarter leads in 3 or 4. I don’t care what their stats were over a season or even a game. They gave up points and first downs when we needed stops.

If Dan Mullen wasn’t a walking cameltoe and started Trask instead of Franks, we probably would have looked terrible in that one too.

You can cherry pick stats or look at season averages. My standard is did they get stops at critical points, and repeatedly this season the answer was no.

Lol at talking about cherry picking stats and then doing the same thing because it suits you. So they got stops against Pitt in the 4th, UVA in the 4th. Set the offense up twice in the 4th against FLA and were forced to get a stop against CMU because the offense is an abomination. Allowed 7 points in regulation to GT. Got stop after stop only for it to lead to multiple missed FGs in the second half. That is 5 times they either closed a game out/gave the offense an opportunity to make up for a game's worth of ineptitude. Go find all the lock down defenses playing a ton of close games and coming through. Go look at the top scoring defenses in the country. It is usually accompanied with a high-powered offense

The ones that don't have good offenses have similar records to ours.

Last edited:
UF had 300 yards of offense and 1.8 ypc , 56 yards rushing. 17 points minus Thomas muff.They did more than enough to win that game.

The d was far from good but the o was a whole different level of atrocious.
Uf hasn’t run well all year so it isn’t saying much, I’m talking about the big plays given up in the game 2 60 yard plus plays 1 on a play we missed 5 tackles and the other after being handed a lead in the 4th proceed to give up a 60 plus yard reception the drive after in which uf eventually scored a td

I would love to see a Manny Diaz analytics breakdown of the 4th and 17 against UNC. Seriously would love to hear his justification for defending that play the way we did.
I want to say he blamed the players didn't execute the high low coverage.

Lol at talking about cherry picking stats and then doing the same thing because it suits you. So they got stops against Pitt in the 4th, UVA in the 4th. Set the offense up twice in the 4th against FLA and were forced to get a stop against CMU because the offense is an abomination. Allowed 7 points in regulation to GT. Got stop after stop only for it to lead to multiple missed FGs in the second half. That is 5 times they either closed a game out/gave the offense an opportunity to make up for a game's worth of ineptitude. Go find all the lock down defenses playing a ton of close games and coming through. Go look at the top scoring defenses in the country. It is usually accompanied with a high-powered offense

The ones that don't have good offenses have similar records to ours.
This board has an issue with everything being an either-or or mutually exclusive situation. No one is saying the offense was acceptable and not responsible for a number of losses. People who are saying the defense let us down in 1/3 to 1/2 of the games are saying that both sides are equally responsible in this bull**** (all facets if you want to include special teams).

Sorry, but I’m not going to listen to Manny and blindly agree that our defense was acceptable this year. It wasn’t. The defense gave up 30 points to a garbage FIU team. They got shredded against VT. They bent over against Duke. They had zero situational awareness against UNC. Yes, our offense was a disgrace to the U but you have your head up Manny’s prostate if you don’t think the defense cost us multiple games this year. The entire staff needs to go on both sides.

Advertisement
We have to run this little **** out of town. He stands at the podium talking about how he wants his quarterbacks to have the ability to take constructive criticism and be coached hard. Meanwhile he has an issue with being critiqued or criticized.

I was so fired up about the possibilities when we hired this guy that I didn’t even see the red flags. I was so tired of Mark Rick‘s son coaching our quarterbacks that I would have taken Fred Sanford as our new OC.

But, it was there all along. He is a beta male. He is the most moist of the moist. He needs to be coddled. Behavior traits rarely change. People like Enos only change when the pain of remaining the same becomes greater than the pain of change. But, that won’t happen at Miami. Because he will find another job. His stock is overpriced. His value is inflated. And he’s prancing around on rollerskates knowing just that.

Last edited:
Why do idiots on here always have to pick a side? It wasn’t the defense!!! It wasn’t the offense!!!

Bytch, IT WAS BOTH!! It was the whole fcking goddam bullshyt operation.

when you talk about a ship sinking, do you really ask if it was the stern or the hull that went down first?

Right now Miami is the Titanic that just keeps hitting one iceberg after another

when you talk about a ship sinking, do you really ask if it was the stern or the hull that went down first?

Right now Miami is the Titanic that just keeps hitting one iceberg after another

💯

Advertisement

Not to be a jack@ss here, but if you are in the business of making sure ships dont sink, thats kind of important information.

Advertisement
Anyone defending the offense or defense at this point is just a glutton for punishment. The team was a mess on both sides all season. This literally an argument of which is darker, dark blue or navy blue. Lol.
Well... I beg to differ. The D was within the realm of reality. Not as good as last year, too often folded in critical situations but had moments of solid football. I really think one of Manny's biggest mistakes was giving the D to Baker. Manny should have held on to the D all year, make Baker earn it you know? Nick Saban babysat Kirby Smart for a loooong time. A team under a new HC needs something to hang its hat on. The O on the other hand had 1 good performance where the QB anticipated throws and threw guys open. The O wasnt just bad, it was laughably bad in probably 6 or 7 outings. And the OL for God's sake was unbelievable... Ive never seen an OL that bad... The only thing as bad as the OL was Baxa.

Anyone defending the offense or defense at this point is just a glutton for punishment. The team was a mess on both sides all season. This literally an argument of which is darker, dark blue or navy blue. Lol.

Not only that, they took turns ******** up.

But the offense screwed way...WAY more than the defense.

But at least we got motion lol

ROFL, i remember before the season started, will mallory running his mouth during spring ball, basically trying to sneak diss coach richt, talking about how much better this new offense was with the motion and all that and i said back than, who TF is will "hasnt done a dam thing yet" mallory to be running his mouth as if he knows football. And than you know the clowns on here called themselves trying to get at me, but seriously, coach diaz out here with all the obvious 1st time rookie headcoach mistakes, letting all these ****'s talk that shouldnt be allowed to talk. Why in the ***** is will malllory, jarren's "one foot in one foot out the door" soft *** talking for. Same thing with enos already, the only 2 people on offense that should be allowed to talk are stubblefield and ****inson, Honorable mention, butch barry.

ROFL, i remember before the season started, will mallory running his mouth during spring ball, basically trying to sneak diss coach richt, talking about how much better this new offense was with the motion and all that and i said back than, who TF is will "hasnt done a dam thing yet" mallory to be running his mouth as if he knows football. And than you know the clowns on here called themselves trying to get at me, but seriously, coach diaz out here with all the obvious 1st time rookie headcoach mistakes, letting all these ****'s talk that shouldnt be allowed to talk. Why in the ***** is will malllory, jarren's "one foot in one foot out the door" soft *** talking for. Same thing with enos already, the only 2 people on offense that should be allowed to talk are stubblefield and ****inson, Honorable mention, butch barry.
Get Stubblefield out of my face this whole staff should be fired

Advertisement
Back