Enos Already Testing the QBs

Advertisement
Slide into a thread and the topic is Yeehaw Junction..

:Slide right back out:

Advertisement
yeehaw is south of orlando off turnpike. ocala is off 75 just south of Gville.

Yup. About an hour north of my home town of Okeechobee.

The two things of interest there are a Pilot Truck Stop, and the Desert Inn, which a notorious murder happened there.

Thats all. xD

Tuscaloosa and Montgomery, Alabama are like Saigon during the Vietnam War. There is a 5&Dime located 10 blocks from U. of Alabama that simply put plywood over the middle of the store that was hit by a tornado. They essentially turned it into 2 stores. That is the epitome of a "lack of capital".

The University of Alabama is a beautiful school. No doubt. It has a University of Richmond "feel" to it. The area around the university is destitute.

Come on man, have you ever looked around that area? I see some posts I just have to respond too. Saigon must have been pretty nice back then. SMH https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa....065278,32.935504,-88.003235_rect/9_zm/0_mmm/

This is where I'm at. I think Perry absolutely has the physical and football-related tools to play here. He just can't seem to keep himself out of trouble and that never bodes well for a new regime that is looking to overhaul the QB room...
Not sure how you think he has football related tools. If you can't read a defense. What good are the other skills?

Richt did you bad, friend. It may take time but you’ll be able to love again, trust me.
He did the team, including QBs, bad. 7-6 /QB regression speaks for itself.
I'm open to loving Manolo if we win the pathetic Coastal with our talent

Advertisement
Come on man, have you ever looked around that area? I see some posts I just have to respond too. Saigon must have been pretty nice back then. SMH https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa....065278,32.935504,-88.003235_rect/9_zm/0_mmm/

Here are the facts:

- The median income for a household in the city was $27,731,

- 23.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 25.3% of those under age 18 and 13.4% of those age 65 or over.

You are saying that city with a MEDIAN household income of $28,000 is a great place to live. Come on... $28,000!!!

My thoughts are , there at a top flight college here and on TV publicity galore plus all the tools to succeed why the **** not take advantage every second of you (4) years in honing you skills to razor sharp.
I like to use Gino Hiesmen trophy winner example , never made it in the NFL but because he also honed his business skills work ethics in the same way he's rich in multiple fields of investment , TV broadcasting oh and golf lolol but anyway you all get the message.

But if your just concerned about **** video and flashing stacks of bills driving around making crazy videos instead of what I spoke about above then how do you think you'll react when like next year some REAL QB's whom have very high bar in aspirations other then **** videos making.

When Martell shows up even though he may not play I assure you he's got the playbook already and is taking ownership of it NOW so when camp starts these guys will freak WTF there not even near what true QB's are.

I dunno sitting back and just cruising has never been my game attacking moving forward has always been even at 62 , seeing this last year was so sad to see but these kids didn't give a hoot.....WELL

There's a new SHERRIFF in town now and the bar is not where it used to be they'll have to lean way back to see it , ALL the players better report to Navy Seal shape or leave.

GOCANES

yeehaw is south of orlando off turnpike. ocala is off 75 just south of Gville.
Yeehaw Junction is no where near Ocala.
Yeehaw Junction is 30 miles west of Vero Beach. Yeehaw looks like a junction people get off to dump a body.
😂 yup it’s like 35 min-45 mom away from Orlando..idk where that man was bih was lost
1548352875888.gif

Advertisement
Yeehaw Junction is no where near Ocala.
Yeehaw Junction is 30 miles west of Vero Beach. Yeehaw looks like a junction people get off to dump a body.

LOL, break down in that $h!t you might as well crawl out the car and play dead. Used to hate going through that $h!t hole when I lived in Lakeland, **** the whole stretch of SR60 sucks.

Here are the facts:

- 23.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 25.3% of those under age 18 and 13.4% of those age 65 or over.

You are saying that city with a MEDIAN household income of $28,000 is a great place to live. Come on... $28,000!!!

There are rich and poor in every city. 28k isn't the same in Florida where RE is 2 times more. RE Taxes 5 times more. Gas is 75 cents more, ect. I Had a house on the second cleanest lake in the USA in Alabama My RE taxes were 461 dollars the first year I moved in for one of the nicest pieces of lakefront property you've ever seen. In Florida if they had a nice lake it would have been 30k+ in taxes. One of my best friends off the lake lived on SS less than 15k a year. He had the most beautiful 100 acres you would find anywhere, pastures and woods, two huge fishing ponds. His taxes were 200 dollars a year. Let's not get into RE here I've spent 30 years investing in it, pretty well schooled on the subject. Got out at the very peak with all my Florida RE in late 2005 while other dopes were buying.

Advertisement
Here are the facts:

Like a majority or rural Florida, there's no real economy in Ocala outside of horse farms. A lot of the residents there are retirees who got tired of the rat race and wanted to retire in the country side where they could purchase a large lot for relatively cheap and keep horses or other types of farm animals.

I must have misread the thread title. I thought we’d be talking about the quarterback situation.

I must have misread the thread title. I thought we’d be talking about the quarterback situation.

That was 7 pages ago.

Now it’s all about Yeehaw Junction, the perils of living in Ocala, and the upkeep of 5& dimes in Tuscaloosa.

The situation is fluid.

Advertisement
Back