Elijah Roberts to the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck to the young man , i have heard how hard he worked and seen how hard he plays. Think he was just to small for a DT and not quick enough for a DE in a 4-3 defense.

Advertisement
no Manny use the portal because he hated to recruit which is why he had a problem early on at PSU. he HATES recruiting.
Mario believes in great recruiting and filling in some gaps.

Portal is part of recruiting in 2022 and beyond. If he wants to turn the roster over, he needs to do it through the portal - quickly and strategically to avoid going 0-2 in his first 2 seasons at Miami…

Year 1 is an F.

He has to get rolling on year 2

Based off of this year his evals there is middling too.

BECAUSE I KNOW HE ISNT REALLY A PORTAL GUY.

This off szn i will be watching us in the portal.

We tried and missed. We went after Mims Addison, zay flowers etc…we knew we had a lack of talent and he tried everything he could to fix it. This year we need to land the bigger fish in the portal

Advertisement
Based off of this year his evals there is middling too.

BECAUSE I KNOW HE ISNT REALLY A PORTAL GUY.

This off szn i will be watching us in the portal.
Really, middling? I think that's very harsh.

Jackson and Mesidor are NFL players. Parrish and Young have been very good.

Moultrie, Agunde, Litchenstein and Ladson have added valuable depth. Denis, Johnson, Porter and Sagapolu have been warm bodies. **** even Stanley added to running Franklin off.

I'm more than OK with that hit rate.

Really, middling? I think that's very harsh.

Jackson and Mesidor are NFL players. Parrish and Young have been very good.

Moultrie, Agunde, Litchenstein and Ladson have added valuable depth. Denis, Johnson, Porter and Sagapolu have been warm bodies. **** even Stanley added to running Franklin off.

I'm more than OK with that hit rate.
I would give the portal production a C+/B- grade. Good but not great.

Advertisement
For some strange reason...posters here think we are going to "flip" the roster with talent from out the portal.....

Majority of that talent in the portal will be castaways fromt heir previous school so this will be interesting to watch.

They keep saying we will have 40 new guys.....like it just will be 40 beast in the portal good enough to make up for the coaching defiicencies of Mario Cristobal.

Im not expecting to see a complete turn around that some are expecting...im expecting small steps in hopefully a new offensive staff. We will have talent deficiencies on Defense still next year imo due to previous recruiting and always losing guys like Elijah Roberts or depth pieces.
This has been my thought process as well. They think the portal about to fix this we got going on. They’re in for a rude awakening.

Kids go into the portal for a reason most of the time.

We tried and missed. We went after Mims Addison, zay flowers etc…we knew we had a lack of talent and he tried everything he could to fix it. This year we need to land the bigger fish in the portal
whats going to make this year any different?.

Considering most "portal" players are upper classmen who arent as impressionable as 17 yr old high school kids?>

The beast yall are expecting i think will generally be around the same level somewhat of what we got this year. We are gonna have to get guys from group of 5 looking to improve or maybe a guyy or two wanting to return to florida or going thru a coaching change type.

I dont see the "elite" guys yall are expecting choosing to come here when they will have better options etc.

Advertisement
Back