Elijah Roberts to the portal

Advertisement
Dang how many dudes are transferring there from Miami?!! I saw 🐓 and another guy and now this dude too? Wow

Miller and Roberts will benefit from one of the best DL coaches in the country. Good luck to them.

Not trying to discredit what u’re saying, but how good is he? I noticed SMU was in the bottom 3rd in sacks, almost dead last against the run, & TFLs was in the 50’s this yr.

I’m not familiar w/ who their DL coach is, but those results don’t scream one of the best.

Not trying to discredit what u’re saying, but how good is he? I noticed SMU was in the bottom 3rd in sacks, almost dead last against the run, & TFLs was in the 50’s this yr.

I’m not familiar w/ who their DL coach is, but those results don’t scream one of the best.

Advertisement

NGL, I don’t know a ton about him only that he’s known to be a real up and comer, great recruiter, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back