Elijah Moore commits to Georgia

Moore has a lot in common with Harley, from to their stats, style of play and size.

It's too bad this class is so loaded , and the staff doesn't want any more small guys after last class.

But you can't get them all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Moore has a lot in common with Harley, from stats to their stats, style of play and size.

It's too bad this class is so loaded , and the staff doesn't want any more small guys after last class.

Buddy is not Harley! The disrespect.....
dude is slow. I don't know why y'all even like this guy

Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

He probably will, but will he be better than Harley or Thomas?

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.

9 catches and 42 yards last year and he's going to be more productive in college than Harley and Thomas?

played on the same team last year with Harley and wasnt better than him...but hey who knows? lmao

Advertisement
This board is so in love with Elijah Moore they've forgotten how good Mark Pope is.

The thing you all keep missing is, there's not one single thing that Moore can do that Pope can't already do.

That's the point, it's not so much that it's just his height, but it's the fact he's not better than any of the guys we already have & he doesn't have more upside than anybody else we're already after.

Yall turned the kid into Odell Beckham, but he's not there yet, we got 2 of the best WR's in South Fla & could possibly add a 3rd (in South FLa) if we decide to flip Thorton.

Plus, the fact we have a beast like Hightower is a huge step up for our program, you think in the past we could land an OOS 4-star IMG kid like him?

People sleep on him because he doesn't do 47 juke moves before he runs his routes in camps, but that boy is a NFL WR in the making, extremely smooth route runner, great hands, gets in and out of breaks with ease & has a great catch radius.

We're not losing anything by Austin & Moore going elsewhere, because of who we already got.

The 4 best WR's in the nation, not by website rankings but by eye test to me, Justin Shorter (AJ Green 2.0), Amon-Ra St.Brown, Terrace Marshall & Mark Pope.

This isn't like losing Jeudy, so why lament over Moore & Austin etc, we literally got one of the 5 best WR's in the Nation lol

**** great minds think alike....as good as our wr class is...i'll trade Josh Jobe for Justin Shorter head up. That kid is legit...

This board is so in love with Elijah Moore they've forgotten how good Mark Pope is.

The thing you all keep missing is, there's not one single thing that Moore can do that Pope can't already do.

That's the point, it's not so much that it's just his height, but it's the fact he's not better than any of the guys we already have & he doesn't have more upside than anybody else we're already after.

Yall turned the kid into Odell Beckham, but he's not there yet, we got 2 of the best WR's in South Fla & could possibly add a 3rd (in South FLa) if we decide to flip Thorton.

Plus, the fact we have a beast like Hightower is a huge step up for our program, you think in the past we could land an OOS 4-star IMG kid like him?

People sleep on him because he doesn't do 47 juke moves before he runs his routes in camps, but that boy is a NFL WR in the making, extremely smooth route runner, great hands, gets in and out of breaks with ease & has a great catch radius.

We're not losing anything by Austin & Moore going elsewhere, because of who we already got.

The 4 best WR's in the nation, not by website rankings but by eye test to me, Justin Shorter (AJ Green 2.0), Amon-Ra St.Brown, Terrace Marshall & Mark Pope.

This isn't like losing Jeudy, so why lament over Moore & Austin etc, we literally got one of the 5 best WR's in the Nation lol

Didn't mean to down vote!

Advertisement
v0065_s-200x150.gif

Advertisement
Moore will DOMINATE in college -- 20/20 hindsight will say coaching staff was wrong not to press harder for him. Bank on it

He probably will, but will he be better than Harley or Thomas?

I'd put even money that he will be better than one and take odds that he's more productive than both.
BUT I kind of understand that the type of WR he is is already on the team. It's not a high probability that a team will have multiple guys very productive all under 6 foot. It's also a probability that even if he is more productive than Harley and/or Thomas that his production wouldnt be the same here having to share/split with both of them.

I'll make the mistake of looking at his production and just assuming that he'd get the same number of targets and yards here. With the WRs we have plus the TEs coming in next year and adding Lingard there is only one ball.

9 catches and 42 yards last year and he's going to be more productive in college than Harley and Thomas?

So are we ignoring his Sophomore year when he had 88 catches for 1200 yards? And he did that while being his team's only real weapon, so he got all the defense's attention.

We won't miss him, but he's way better than Harley. Way more polished WR.

We won't necessarily miss him because of this year's ridiculous WR class...but you MF's gotta stop acting like kids aren't studs just cause they don't commit to Miami.

Kids like him don't grow on trees. Stop acting like we have a bunch of guys better than him already.

Moore is arguably the best route runner in South Florida. He's been embarrassing people all off season. His feet are ridiculous and he has elite shiftiness. He also has stickies attached to the end of his arms. 88 catches for 1200 yards is unheard off, especially for a 10th grader playing in 8A football.

Stop with this "he's just another South Florida WR" nonsense.
Same thing goes with Austin. There's not another WR down here with his combination of size, speed and change-of-direction. He's an actual miss IMO, not Elijah.

Advertisement
We won't necessarily miss him because of this year's ridiculous WR class...but you MF's gotta stop acting like kids aren't studs just cause they don't commit to Miami.

Kids like him don't grow on trees. Stop acting like we have a bunch of guys better than him already.

Moore is arguably the best route runner in South Florida. He's been embarrassing people all off season. His feet are ridiculous and he has elite shiftiness. He also has stickies attached to the end of his arms. 88 catches for 1200 yards is unheard off, especially for a 10th grader playing in 8A football.

Same thing goes with Austin. There's not another WR down here with his combination of size, speed and change-of-direction. He's an actual miss IMO, not Elijah.

FACTS

Austin is a miss and I'm very high on him but with the talent we have at receiver and what we are bringing in it won't matter that much. Truly believe dee Wiggins is just as talented as any receiver in south Florida this year

Moore has a lot in common with Harley, from stats to their stats, style of play and size.

Buddy is not Harley! The disrespect.....
dude is slow. I don't know why y'all even like this guy

Last year at this time there was a lot of y'all saying the same thing about Harley lol. Too small , stats were meh, not even the best wr on his own team and only a three star.It's not disrespecting Harley , it's people like you disrespecting Moore.

Ask anyone that's seen Moore in person or camp scene and they'll tell you he's unreal . Elite route running and quickness.

The Harley legend status is funny especially the way he was talked about a year ago. I was having the same debate for him last year that I'm having for Moore now.

Funny thing is if Moore was Harley last year and vice /versa Harley would be in the same position this class as Moore. And this is a far superior class.

Any other year he's a definite take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back