Edwards and Henderson

Poster on Facebook who claims to be a family friend of the Hendersons says he silently committed to gators yesterday after ignoring calls. Says he used us to get him and daddy a bag. Says this morning he started having second thoughts and is literally confused on where to play. TIFWIW

The same Facebook guy that said McFarland to Miami even after everyone else said Maryland?

No he predicted mcfatty to the twerps.

Ah my mistake. The same Facebook guy that said Smith was on campus this weekend.

Correct lol. That's why I said TIFWIW tho.

Haha I hear ya. This guy sounds like someone who reads this board and then reports to the Facebook page. My bad if it felt like I was taking a shot at you!

Advertisement
Mods delete damaging post. You know uf reporters are going to write articles and accuse Miami fans of saying ncaa violations occurred. They already did that this week.... seriously

Mods delete damaging post. You know uf reporters are going to write articles and accuse Miami fans of saying ncaa violations occurred. They already did that this week.... seriously

Fans say crazy stuff. It's funny that UF is blaming UM fans for their embarrassing recruiting. That's all that needs to be said.

Advertisement

Fans say crazy stuff. It's funny that UF is blaming UM fans for their embarrassing recruiting. That's all that needs to be said.
Worst thing they are trying to say our coaches is telling kids that are committed to them that when we haven't recruited anyone committed to them in the last month other than shawn Davis for a few davis.

the inmates run the asylum

Advertisement
Edwards is UF's right now

Split between him and Henderson looking likely here

Last edited:
IMO this is all UF deflecting and trying to find someone to blame for their crappie recruiting class. So what do they do? Have one of their cronies write an article saying our coaches are telling recruits their is an investigation coming their way.

For all you Gators reading this F*ck you....your all punks who hide behind your toothless mommas. Talk s*it but refuse to play us every year....it's ok were coming for you in 2019....and don't forget AL Golden signature win was against you!

Advertisement
Advertisement
People might want to start calling back into work on Wednesday. If we lose out on Henderson and Edwards, then this class will have finished below my expectations. Even by landing Thomas, Harley, Herbert, and Dean, I feel like we could have done a lot better and I will be severly dissapointed.

This. All the makings of a typical "no close" class we've seen for over a decade.

Advertisement
Back