Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
The same Facebook guy that said McFarland to Miami even after everyone else said Maryland?

No he predicted mcfatty to the twerps.

Ah my mistake. The same Facebook guy that said Smith was on campus this weekend.

Correct lol. That's why I said TIFWIW tho.

Haha I hear ya. This guy sounds like someone who reads this board and then reports to the Facebook page. My bad if it felt like I was taking a shot at you!

Lol all good Fam .

Watch the finish.
8szyp.gif

Advertisement
Edwards is UF's

Split between him and Henderson looking likely here

#watchthefinish

I hope this is a lesson not only to our coaches but to our writers and our fan base in general. We are going to close well, but not to the point where we should be talking all the **** we were. We were out here trolling people all over the interwebs. Maybe next time let's just chill the **** out until Richt and staff announce the class before we crow. I'm all for great information and I hope that will continue, but too many on here were too busy starting hashtags and trying to act like we did something before it was over. We just lost 2 of the prospects we were supposed to close with and didn't even get a visit from the best WR we were recruiting all year. The guys left are still good, but we just **** the bed after drawing a lot of eyes to us.

Advertisement
Edwards is UF's

#watchthefinish

I hope this is a lesson not only to our coaches but to our writers and our fan base in general. We are going to close well, but not to the point where we should be talking all the **** we were. We were out here trolling people all over the interwebs. Maybe next time let's just chill the **** out until Richt and staff announce the class before we crow. I'm all for great information and I hope that will continue, but too many on here were too busy starting hashtags and trying to act like we did something before it was over. We just lost 2 of the prospects we were supposed to close with and didn't even get a visit from the best WR we were recruiting all year. The guys left are still good, but we just **** the bed after drawing a lot of eyes to us.

accurate assessment except for blowing out of proportion the impact of 25 people talking crap on the interwebs.

Edwards is UF's right now

But come on my man...This is gonna change how many times between now and Wednesday.

We need at least a split here...And if we do, this is the way I would prefer the split. I like Edwards but Henderson was a top 3-4 target at any position for this class.

Edwards is UF's

#watchthefinish

Getting potentially
Jeff Thomas 4star
Chris Henderson 4star
Jhavontae dean 4star
Kai Leon Herbert 4star
Mike Harley 4star

Is considering sh*tting the bed? Wtf you smoking?

So they tell him commit now or no offer, then start scrambling for bodies and give him the VIP treatment and he's theirs. LOL. If Miami did that, we'd be roasted by every school, coach, handler, advisor, etc.

Advertisement
Coaches have done their job.

Pete's done his job.

Our bagmen positively suk. Our bagmen are the problem.

I saw this coming when we didn't hire Butch.

But come on my man...This is gonna change how many times between now and Wednesday.

We need at least a split here...And if we do, this is the way I would prefer the split. I like Edwards but Henderson was a top 3-4 target at any position for this class.
True , I want Henderson. He has the size and elite speed that we need at db

Advertisement
Do these kids really think UF's coaching has anything to do with their ability to put DBs in the league? Tabor and Hargreaves were both top 5 CBs coming out of HS, both just happened to pan out. Quincy Wilson was a huge miss by the previous staff but there's nothing we can do about that now.

Thanks for update Pete. As the world turns , I can't wait for this to be over .Amazing how some people think Henderson is much more important and others say Edwards is the guy we NEED. Saban wanted Henderson badly, so if we split and he's the one we get , I'm all good with that .

Edwards is UF's

#watchthefinish

accurate assessment except for blowing out of proportion the impact of 25 people talking crap on the interwebs.

Our position coach was talking **** about kids he didn't close on. That **** is ******* ridiculous to me. I'm a Cane. I'm all for talking ****. But if you are going to talk **** about #watchingfinishes , then you better ******* finish

Poking my head in to see how we are feeling today?

CS is reporting that Edwards 7on7 coach was told by Edwards he is going to UF. Obviously that can change AGAIN but that is the word TODAY. Not good!!!

Advertisement
Back