Edwards and Henderson

Lot's of bad blood between Miami and UF coaching staffs right now.

I will say the Gators are desperate. No telling what they will do.

Their recruiting class is awful as it stands right now.

Randy is offering plan C 2 star scrubs.

Advertisement
Anybody that says anything is certain, either "they gone" or "cane lock" is fos

Listen to the people that say unless signed letter is in hand, nothing is certain. There's very few Duke Johnsons, Bandys, or Deejays out there. They are the exception, not the rule.

That's why there's so much female drama from many posters, they delude themselves and turn into screaming shrews when it doesn't go our way.

Miami will always have to fight for the top recruits because we really don't (and can't have) a bag game, for one reason.

Female drama? I know a bunch of females, and I've never seen any of em act like some dudes approaching signing day.

I'll give you that. More like drunk tranny high on drugs drama. Better?

I know a few of them too. Spot on.

Color me,,,,,,,intrigued

*****, cranks and coke... doesn't get any better.

Now got Rob Cassidy from Rivals saying Edwards is leaning UF. And around we go!

I bring good news and bad news here, so don't shoot the messenger but I think Florida is now the favorite to land Rivals250 DB Brian Edwards. Looks like his visit to Gainesville really changed things for him.

Now, things could change. But, as of now, I think he's going to UF.

Yes, but they got called out last week with potential money bags talk. True, untrue, it's out there and I'm sure UF is on notice. UM is not going to get played in South Florida, not under the direction of Richt.

Let's remember that Richt was in the SEC for a long time and knows the dirty Gator along with the others well. Whether we land Henderson and Edwards or not, it won't surprise Richt. The man knows. Golden on the other hand was blind man recruiting coach walking. Richt is building a winning program after 13 years of miserable dysfunction.

Go Canes!

Lot's of bad blood between Miami and UF coaching staffs right now.

I will say the Gators are desperate. No telling what they will do.

Their recruiting class is awful as it stands right now.

Randy is offering plan C 2 star scrubs.

Advertisement
I still think these kids are going to just wake up on Wednesday and sign wherever the **** they feel like it based on that morning's BM or cereal choice or whatever the ****.

Poster on Facebook who claims to be a family friend of the Hendersons says he silently committed to gators yesterday after ignoring calls. Says he used us to get him and daddy a bag. Says this morning he started having second thoughts and is literally confused on where to play. TIFWIW

Didn't read the last 13 pages. Hormonal emotional teenage girls on here. Richt is paid to figure this stuff out. We'll be fine.

I don't know...Henderson's last minute confusion sure seems convenient for creating buzz around an announcement. He was all but locked up according to all and then puts this out this morning, err, I mean Pete puts this "out". I think what the UF insiders say would be more indicative.

Edwards goes from Louisville is number one, to practically committing to canes on his visit, to possibly favoring UF after his visit there....seems he's pretty impressionable. Hopefully the UF buzz wears off and we sign him on Wed.

Advertisement
Now got Rob Cassidy from Rivals saying Edwards is leaning UF. And around we go!

I bring good news and bad news here, so don't shoot the messenger but I think Florida is now the favorite to land Rivals250 DB Brian Edwards. Looks like his visit to Gainesville really changed things for him.

Now, things could change. But, as of now, I think he's going to UF.

What was the bad news?

Poster on Facebook who claims to be a family friend of the Hendersons says he silently committed to gators yesterday after ignoring calls. Says he used us to get him and daddy a bag. Says this morning he started having second thoughts and is literally confused on where to play. TIFWIW

Classic almost signing day post. Some fan, connection, whatever, comes out the wood werks and makes a claim like they know. It could be true, but doubtful. Hopefully we can at least split the pair between Edwards and Henderson

The same Facebook guy that said McFarland to Miami even after everyone else said Maryland?

Advertisement

The same Facebook guy that said McFarland to Miami even after everyone else said Maryland?

No he predicted mcfatty to the twerps.

Ah my mistake. The same Facebook guy that said Smith was on campus this weekend.

Guesses and lies. Lies and guesses.

Only a few people might know, and this ain't them

Advertisement

Ah my mistake. The same Facebook guy that said Smith was on campus this weekend.

Correct lol. That's why I said TIFWIW tho.

These kids aren't that sophisticated. Ignored UF phone calls to get $$$ from them? lol Please

Advertisement
Back