Edwards and Henderson

Advertisement
Gator mods would of flipped cb by now if they thought they had any chance . I call bs

You guys fall for the CB bs way too much...

Nah fam. The CB is a good way to tell where someone is going to commit when it actually becomes time to commit. Look at McFarland getting that run to Maryland. Herbert getting that run to Miami. Ballhawk has a point. If those start flipping back to the gayturds, we're in trouble.

imo Miami

Gator mods would of flipped cb by now if they thought they had any chance . I call bs

Nah fam. The CB is a good way to tell where someone is going to commit when it actually becomes time to commit. Look at McFarland getting that run to Maryland. Herbert getting that run to Miami. Ballhawk has a point. If those start flipping back to the gayturds, we're in trouble.

Exactly, crystal ballz in June, who cares, a week or a few days before NSD...

Its pretty clear to me that Edwards and Henderson (or their handlers) are simply the best negotiators in this class. They have McEltoof and Randy WAAAAY out over a barrel. They just want a bag man. The best negotiators in the class of '17 from the land of divas. My prediction...Florida drops the bags to salvage a respectable class (by their standards). This is McEltoof's alamo.

Yo [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] where's the twin peaks signing day pregame this year? gonna have to be hammered on NSD to bear with this ****

Advertisement
Because I have ZERO, inside info...I say they both get the bags,.. Delivered in full,.. Then bolt to the gables and all the storm '17 kids have a big party!!

Yeah..I'm kinna the optimist like that

If Trajan Bandy don't know what dez bois gonna do, then nobody know.

This. Stay cautiously optimistic from the info Pete gave.

Just because CJ told the staff he's coming doesn't mean anything. There's multiple situations in how that could not work out. McFarland told the staff he was coming than at the very last minute, Maryland prompts a weird meeting at a restaurant and that kid's all Maryland.

Shavar Manuel was a UF commit the entire cycle. I'm sure he told the staff he was coming, but it turned out that FSU had him commit to UF the whole cycle so he could troll them.

As @Franchise said. Don't go to the extreme on any recruit. We've seen weird ish over the years with these kids as it seems like they try to out do the previous cycle on dramatic crap.

Advertisement
Anybody that says anything is certain, either "they gone" or "cane lock" is fos

Listen to the people that say unless signed letter is in hand, nothing is certain. There's very few Duke Johnsons, Bandys, or Deejays out there. They are the exception, not the rule.

That's why there's so much female drama from many posters, they delude themselves and turn into screaming shrews when it doesn't go our way.

Miami will always have to fight for the top recruits because we really don't (and can't have) a bag game, for one reason.

Female drama? I know a bunch of females, and I've never seen any of em act like some dudes approaching signing day.

I'll give you that. More like drunk tranny high on drugs drama. Better?

I know a few of them too. Spot on.

Okay, trying to talk myself down here - let's look at what's actually been happening the past week with these two and UF:

Henderson
- Not returning calls from UF
- Dad shuts down UF visit

The second part should raise giant red flags if that's actually being put out there to the media. All along, it has been reported that his dad is Mrs. Randy Shannon and King Gator.

If they're suddenly putting it out there that his dad is shutting down UF that's a classic smokescreen and a way to take some heat off the old man if he picks UF. "I tried. I love UM. I didn't even let him talk to UF the final week."

This, besides, you don't go from pushing your son to UF because of the school and Randy to all of a sudden shunning them cold turkey. It does not pass the ol' AU sniff test. I sense misdirection as well, sir.

Anybody that says anything is certain, either "they gone" or "cane lock" is fos

Listen to the people that say unless signed letter is in hand, nothing is certain. There's very few Duke Johnsons, Bandys, or Deejays out there. They are the exception, not the rule.

That's why there's so much female drama from many posters, they delude themselves and turn into screaming shrews when it doesn't go our way.

Miami will always have to fight for the top recruits because we really don't (and can't have) a bag game, for one reason.

Female drama? I know a bunch of females, and I've never seen any of em act like some dudes approaching signing day.

I'll give you that. More like drunk tranny high on drugs drama. Better?

I know a few of them too. Spot on.

Color me,,,,,,,intrigued

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks these are "done deals" is living in a fantasy world. These two kids won't be "done deals" until they sign the papers and fax, mail or Fedex them back to UM. It is what it is.

Remember to Thank Idiot Faqqit Woeful Ibis Wingz (TIFWIW) when you don't get duped by these two kids.

Nailed it! +1000

Who the **** knows how this one plays out? Can't be too sure of anything with kids like these. Told ya that a couple days ago when all the news was good.

Still cautiously optimistic, but emphasis on the caution. Hold on to your butts.

Advertisement
Who the **** knows how this one plays out? Can't be too sure of anything with kids like these. Told ya that a couple days ago when all the news was good.

Still cautiously optimistic, but emphasis on the caution. Hold on to your butts.

Upvote/Repped/Liked/+1/Retweeted

Just because CJ told the staff he's coming doesn't mean anything. There's multiple situations in how that could not work out. McFarland told the staff he was coming than at the very last minute, Maryland prompts a weird meeting at a restaurant and that kid's all Maryland.

Shavar Manuel was a UF commit the entire cycle. I'm sure he told the staff he was coming, but it turned out that FSU had him commit to UF the whole cycle so he could troll them.

As @Franchise said. Don't go to the extreme on any recruit. We've seen weird ish over the years with these kids as it seems like they try to out do the previous cycle on dramatic crap.

Reuben Foster may still have Auburn tatted on him and now he may be a tip 10 pick out of Bama so nothing should shock us

LUL

LUL all you want buddy. I don't feel like going through the whole list, so I did the top-50 of 247.

The school with the most crystal balls were wrong on only 6 of the 42 commits in the 247 top 50. That's 85%... And I think half of those six were predicting flips, like Najee Harris and Michigan, where they can't crystal ball to the school he is already committed to.

Reuben Foster may still have Auburn tatted on him and now he may be a tip 10 pick out of Bama so nothing should shock us

Exactly

Advertisement
Back