Eduoard to Tenn?

I don't think hes going anywhere.....He sees what type of team we are building here.....I predict he stays......cuz IF he leaves he will be kicking himself for the rest of his life..............

I hope he does stay, because despite being a bit raw, the potential is there for him to be a really good, if not great, QB. But he needs to just get over himself and realize that he is being asked to come in as a QB, but that doesn't mean he won't have to work to refine his skills and get playing time over the more polished passers coming in. That doesn't mean the staff has no intention to use him as a QB, or that it's all a plot to put him in another position. As others have said, there is not a single non-QB position that Eduoard could play that the staff doesn't have more highly rated and experienced prospects in their sights. Therefore, there is no plot to bring him in to fill another position.

He seems to be incredibly insecure, and instead of working to overcome that, or at least admitting it to himself, he keeps trying to turn it around into UM not wanting him as a QB. Confidence and leadership are at least as important for a good QB as is arm strength and running ability. He's got the last two qualities but needs to work on the first two.

He has potential to be a great QB...like 40-50 other QBs in this recruiting cycle. There are tons of QBs in the country with his physical tools...what makes you think that he has even close to what it takes upstairs to deal with the adversity of playing QB at the U? Everything that I've picked up on him points towards the fact that he doesn't have it. Bottom line to me: He isn't good enough to put up with his sissy BS on social media.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't think hes going anywhere.....He sees what type of team we are building here.....I predict he stays......cuz IF he leaves he will be kicking himself for the rest of his life..............

I hope he does stay, because despite being a bit raw, the potential is there for him to be a really good, if not great, QB. But he needs to just get over himself and realize that he is being asked to come in as a QB, but that doesn't mean he won't have to work to refine his skills and get playing time over the more polished passers coming in. That doesn't mean the staff has no intention to use him as a QB, or that it's all a plot to put him in another position. As others have said, there is not a single non-QB position that Eduoard could play that the staff doesn't have more highly rated and experienced prospects in their sights. Therefore, there is no plot to bring him in to fill another position.

He seems to be incredibly insecure, and instead of working to overcome that, or at least admitting it to himself, he keeps trying to turn it around into UM not wanting him as a QB. Confidence and leadership are at least as important for a good QB as is arm strength and running ability. He's got the last two qualities but needs to work on the first two.

does dk72 stand for "Denver Kirkland #72 BTW"?... i need to know

No, not even close. Unless Denver Kirkland is a 40 y.o., 5'9", white, Marine Science alum from UM! DK is my initials, 72 is my birth year, and I'm just a lifelong fan and alum.

No, not even close. Unless Denver Kirkland is a 40 y.o., 5'9", white, Marine Science alum from UM! DK is my initials, 72 is my birth year, and I'm just a lifelong fan and alum.

hahahah sorry just had to ask

hahahah sorry just had to ask

Not a problem. Never know who's actually on these boards!

Alin just needs to decommit period. We have known this time was coming for far too long. We are set at the QB position, he needs to decommit and then continue his process to find the best place that fits his skillset. No hard feeling but lets not drag it on anymore than it needs to.

Advertisement

Hey DK...Lol...I graduated from UM before you were born. Now I feel really old.

Alin just needs to decommit period. We have known this time was coming for far too long. We are set at the QB position, he needs to decommit and then continue his process to find the best place that fits his skillset. No hard feeling but lets not drag it on anymore than it needs to.

Just bc we have Kaaya who is now a 4* doesn't mean Eduord won't be good and can't beat him out. People are truly star whores. Remember the last high rated stud out of Cali? KW was far below average and even Jacory would have started over him as a Sophomore when he was a senior. Kid pledged early to UM. I say let him come in and compete and if the writing is on the wall then maybe he will want to switch positions and worst case he can transfer.

I'm sick and tired of the mentality that if one high caliber players commits we can't get another or let's not recruit another bc it will scare off others. I don't want those pussies who don't want to compete. Seen to many the past 10 years

We got Olsen, Kaaya next year...could be a serious player...

I am good give his school to a LB/S/DT

I like the kid, but lets be honest the QB coach came in and recruited his own QBS
the writing has pretty much been on the wall for a while...

I got to say who would have ever thought when we recruited Kaaya that he would end up an elite 11 QB and now a 4*

Here's the difference.

Kaaya is way out west and Alin lives within 10 miles of campus?

Kaaya has taken the bull by the horns and is displaying his leadership. Kaaya is working hard to create friendships with other guys we are recruiting. He is trying to help Golden and the staff.

Alin is a crybaby attention ***** who hasn't done one thing to show that he is dedicated to UM or that he is a true leader. Remember how many guys he was going to talk to about being Canes?

These are attributes that I look for in a QB. The QB has to be a leader, he has to be unselfish, he has to put the welfare of the team first even if he is not cast into the spotlight.

Sick of these S. Fla divas. Hope we can start winning big again so we can tell them all to go fly a kite somewhere else.

Advertisement
Here's the difference.

Kaaya has taken the bull by the horns and is displaying his leadership. Kaaya is working hard to create friendships with other guys we are recruiting. He is trying to help Golden and the staff.

Alin is a crybaby attention ***** who hasn't done one thing to show that he is dedicated to UM or that he is a true leader. Remember how many guys he was going to talk to about being Canes?

These are attributes that I look for in a QB. The QB has to be a leader, he has to be unselfish, he has to put the welfare of the team first even if he is not cast into the spotlight.

Sick of these S. Fla divas. Hope we can start winning big again so we can tell them all to go fly a kite somewhere else.
Maybe hed like the see the staff keep recruiting him instead of him recruiting for them?

Didn't read the discussion, but look out for Arizona here. Edouard is a perfect fit for a Rich Rodriguez offense (even if Rodriguez RUINED my childhood team [Michigan] and set them back 7 years the day he set foot on campus.....let me stop talking about this before I get mad all over again).....

But yeah, Edouard to Arizona. You'll hear more of that chatter sooner rather than later

Hey DK...Lol...I graduated from UM before you were born. Now I feel really old.

You feel really old because you are really old.

The only thing concerns me about A.E is that he is very sensitive. How do you think he is going to react to fans booing him if he makes a mistake. The QB position you have to be thick skinned.

Advertisement
The only thing concerns me about A.E is that he is very sensitive. How do you think he is going to react to fans booing him if he makes a mistake. The QB position you have to be thick skinned.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier...he gets his jimmies rustled everytime someone mentions Kaaya or Rosier. He wont be able QB at the U.

Here's the difference.

he did recruit guys to the u...Yearby stated it before....

But seriously how the heck do u recruit peeps to a school that maybe isnt interested in u..(his feelingsmost of the spring)....

To be honest i could care less....im higher on Edoard than Rozier....but its other fla qbs i would of taken over the both of them.

Advertisement
Here's the difference.

he did recruit guys to the u...Yearby stated it before....

But seriously how the heck do u recruit peeps to a school that maybe isnt interested in u..(his feelingsmost of the spring)....

To be honest i could care less....im higher on Edoard than Rozier....but its other fla qbs i would of taken over the both of them.

Such as Quinton Fowers? Sean White?

I know Edouard gets killed bc of his **** tweets constantly but honestly a bunch of you guys are wanting the wrong quarterback to decommit. Is Alin as good as Kaaya? **** no. I think we're all in agreement on that but I really do think he's got a bigger upside than Rosier.

I know Coley likes Rosier for whatever his reasons are but I don't see it. I know I don't get paid to evaluate and recruit but this is a message board so what would this place be without second guessing and conjecture? lulz My point is that Edouard is an easy target bc of his social media antics but I know I'm not alone in thinking that he's better than Rosier. Rosier is bigger and I know Coley likes that but Edouard has a beautiful smooth release and if he improves his footwork I think he'll be able to be quite accurate with pretty good arm strength for a college quarterback. Bottom line I think Edouard is a hands down better prospect than Rosier so I think as a group we're trying to throw out the wrong guy.

Advertisement
Back