Eduoard to Tenn?

Not to beat a dead horse, but a friend at Baylor says Alin sent them his highlight reel and is trying to get a spot there. Working with Art Briles might actually be really good for the guy.

Wow, why do we care what is good for him?

Why not? Because he is a 17 year old kid who has a future ahead of him. Why would I wish ill on him? You say this, then you say you have "no respect for him". Why is that? He committed, school gave him cold shoulder, he is in process of moving on. Why would YOU, a totally unrelated third party to all of this, have diminished respect for a 17 year old kid? What an immature, boneheaded approach. The guy did nothing to you, but you are one step away from wishing him ill. I have no ties to Alin whatsoever, but god****, for a grown man to be talking about a kid like that, you really got your panties in a twist about him huh?

No he is our QB, he is judged on a different level. If he was 18 or 37 I would not care either, he wants to play QB for UM then act like a leader. Quit being a fake commit and move on.

Why do you wish good for the guy? You sound like Tommy Callahan when your company is being taken over by Zalinsky Auto Parts. Ehhh, he seems like a nice guy.

Also, this is what I don't get about this site.... WE ARE A PRO-UM site, cut with all that BS class. We want what is BEST for our PROGRAM, that is what we should want.

That is great that you think "working with Art Briles might actually be really good for the guy." You are entitled to your opinion.

Advertisement
Wait, wasn't Edouard waffling well before Roiser came on board. I believe it was only Kaaya at the time. I'm still sticking to my guns that the character that you expect out of your Cane QB isn't what we have been getting from Alin soooo if we keep him great, if we lose him, I'm not losing sleep over it. All of this, they should still be recruiting me after I committed crap is BS.

I know Edouard gets killed bc of his **** tweets constantly but honestly a bunch of you guys are wanting the wrong quarterback to decommit. Is Alin as good as Kaaya? **** no. I think we're all in agreement on that but I really do think he's got a bigger upside than Rosier.

I know Coley likes Rosier for whatever his reasons are but I don't see it. I know I don't get paid to evaluate and recruit but this is a message board so what would this place be without second guessing and conjecture? lulz My point is that Edouard is an easy target bc of his social media antics but I know I'm not alone in thinking that he's better than Rosier. Rosier is bigger and I know Coley likes that but Edouard has a beautiful smooth release and if he improves his footwork I think he'll be able to be quite accurate with pretty good arm strength for a college quarterback. Bottom line I think Edouard is a hands down better prospect than Rosier so I think as a group we're trying to throw out the wrong guy.

I agree Eduoard is a better prospect than Rosier, and I don't want to "throw him out", I want him to stay, but only if he can show a bit of leadership and toughness. So far, he's been sorely lacking in both of those departments, which are extremely important for a QB. I'd love to see him stop acting like a needy woman who has to have constant attention, and act like not only a football player, but the kind of football player that leads a team. He's got the raw physical skills. Time for him to show he's got the rest.

Sometimes in recruiting you have to read between the lines. That's why, on this site we're constantly using the mantra, "There's Levels to this Stuff." Alin Edouad may be receiving subtle encouragement from this staff to look around. There's many ways for a staff to do that BTW.

Think about this: In a class where it was expected they would take two QBs, they took the commitment of a 3rd QB who has a very similar skillset to Alin Edouard. I cant hate on a kid for looking out for his own best interests.

Again, Im expecting him to end up at Louisville.

Advertisement
Back