Eduoard to Tenn?

Cane Empire

I'm your huckleberry
Perhaps I'm just misunderstanding twitter, but AE has had some tweets and retweets tonight that seem to indicate he has or will soon flip to Tenn

Advertisement
@kylematheney: Prediction for Alin Edouard to #Vols came through today http://t.co/2hMQ3W5dxr

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: IM NOT A ATHLETE , IM DARN QUARTERBACK ❗

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: STAYING HUMBLE THROUGH THE PROCESS

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: ACC/SEC >>>>

@TomLoy247: #CrystalBall Prediction: 2014 Dual-threat Quarterback flips to #Tennessee from an ACC school. http://t.co/BxjbF12EjS via @247Sports

Not knocking the kid but probably best for him to go somewhere else. He needs more of a spread offense

Those look like just predictions to me, although, it could very well happen down the road.

I don't expect Eduoard to stick with us, which is unfortunate because I think that he will be a good college QB.

If he were to flip, I think Louisville or WVU would be the best fit for his style of play.

I do hope that he sticks with us.

Advertisement
Those look like just predictions to me, although, it could very well happen down the road.

I don't expect Eduoard to stick with us, which is unfortunate because I think that he will be a good college QB.

If he were to flip, I think Louisville or WVU would be the best fit for his style of play.

that probably would be a good option for him.

I do hope that he sticks with us.

Kid should go to Arizona IMO if/when he flips

I don't get where he keeps hearing this athlete **** from. I swear he's making that narrative up himself. I've been defending the kid but he keeps saying that when no one else is. He is a quarterback all the way, I don't even think he would be a good mid level WR. That being said, I hope he stays in our class, kid has potential.

Advertisement
Butch Jones is killing it at Tenn recruiting wise.. They are soon to be relevent in the SEC again. He proved at Cincy he can coach.

It is pretty obvious that the kid has no intentions of playing at UM.

Coley or somone from the UM staff should go to Hialeah High and tell Edouard and his coach that Alin's scholarship has been pulled.

When they ask while, tell them to look at Alin's tweets.

Advertisement
I like everything about Alin except for how much he pays attention to what others have to say about his 'game'. If I had to guess, his tweet is a response to the sun sentinel recruiting piece. In it, Alin is said to be a athlete who will eventually make the move to WR. I read this the other day and thought "the author clearly has no idea what he's talking about".. But others and/or Alin truly believe its a viable option (one he's not interested in). IMO, UM has better athletes coming in @ WR anyway. We are stacked at WR so why force a player we need for depth @ QB to sit and wait @ WR????

Its clear he won't be in the class, which is upsetting cause I believe once he cleans up his game, he'll be a **** good QB.

I don't really like running type QBs for THE U. Our NC history shows great success with more pocket passer type. But the kid does have talent and it would be nice if he sticks. Problem is that against the backdrop of Kaaya The Great, and Baby Jesus, and The Duke, he keeps digging a hole with Cane fans that is hard to get out of. We are spoiled and have little tolerance for diva types, and Al seems to have even less. I dare say if last years darling BTW's big name LB had picked Miami and then pulled his "mommy made me do it" stuff here, we would have trashed him beyond belief. THE CANE family is one big huge DIVA, we have little room for soneone seeking to diva about inside it--that show is for the outside world.

Advertisement
Ive been over this kid for a while now. I want good players just as much as any other UM fan, but we dont need him. We have our qbs set for the next few years, and this kid doesnt even fit our system. Im tired of this guys tweets and of his commitment in general. Its pretty much a consensus that he is going to flip. If he doesnt know which school yet, I dont care, but decommit from us so we can stop making threads about you lol. The kid wont get playing time at QB with us and he isnt a pro style qb. No hard feeling, just decommit already so we can bring in somebody who wants to be here...and yes, I know he wants to be here, but obviously not more than he wants playing time at QB.

/rant over, no hard feelings, just decommit already and move on...

Ive been over this kid for a while now. I want good players just as much as any other UM fan, but we dont need him. We have our qbs set for the next few years, and this kid doesnt even fit our system. Im tired of this guys tweets and of his commitment in general. Its pretty much a consensus that he is going to flip. If he doesnt know which school yet, I dont care, but decommit from us so we can stop making threads about you lol. The kid wont get playing time at QB with us and he isnt a pro style qb. No hard feeling, just decommit already so we can bring in somebody who wants to be here...and yes, I know he wants to be here, but obviously not more than he wants playing time at QB.

/rant over, no hard feelings, just decommit already and move on...

Agree with you, I still probably would've taken him over Rosier.

I really like the kid but he's making his recruitment too **** controversial. At this point he should go to Tenn, Arizona, or a Big 12 school that is a complete spread offense because it just doesn't look like it's going to work for him here and that's unfortunate

We got a commit from Rosier knowing that either Rosier or Mr. Sensitive would eventually bail. The Don is covering his bases.

Advertisement
Back