Eduoard to Tenn?

Advertisement
Butch Jones is killing it at Tenn recruiting wise.. They are soon to be relevent in the SEC again. He proved at Cincy he can coach.

With Brian Kelly's players. I'm interested to see what he does on his own. Recruiting means nothing to me anymore after the flop of Randy's #1 class.

pretty obvious that he wont be in this class and from reading rosier interviews seems like if he gets the right offer hes gone too.. Im ok with that, If staff wants to bring in a athletic qb with high upside lets offer treon at qb or winky... i know i know its been said ad nauseam but thats where i hope this takes us

Butch Jones is killing it at Tenn recruiting wise.. They are soon to be relevent in the SEC again. He proved at Cincy he can coach.

With Brian Kelly's players. I'm interested to see what he does on his own. Recruiting means nothing to me anymore after the flop of Randy's #1 class.

Basically what I was going to say. I haven't followed Butch Jones or Cinci nearly close enough to know about his makeup as a coach. But, I do know he has just benefited off the success built by Brian Kelly. That's not to say he can't do great himself. As for his recruiting class, that's the magic of the buzz of a coaching change. Randy had a number 1 class as a new coach and look at Kentucky's class. The unknown entity selling hope tends to do well the first go-round

Advertisement
Ive been over this kid for a while now. I want good players just as much as any other UM fan, but we dont need him. We have our qbs set for the next few years, and this kid doesnt even fit our system. Im tired of this guys tweets and of his commitment in general. Its pretty much a consensus that he is going to flip. If he doesnt know which school yet, I dont care, but decommit from us so we can stop making threads about you lol. The kid wont get playing time at QB with us and he isnt a pro style qb. No hard feeling, just decommit already so we can bring in somebody who wants to be here...and yes, I know he wants to be here, but obviously not more than he wants playing time at QB.

/rant over, no hard feelings, just decommit already and move on...

Agree with you, I still probably would've taken him over Rosier.

And I dont question that decision (if that was Goldens view). The bottom line, probably neither would play here at UM, so go with the guy who is 100% with his commitment and fits our style of play. Like Ive always said, I like Alin as a player, but I'm done with flip flopping and b/s tweets. I had enough of a meltdown with this last recruiting class, I dont need more unnecessary stress. SMH that I get stressed by some 16 y/o kid lulz :ohlord:

Its time to concede that these Miami boys can play QB, and stop discarding them as athletes ie. TB, Morris, Cato, etc... Fight for this kid, noone hear knows if he would be the best qb of all our signees

Highly doubt he can go to Tenn. They only have about 6 spots and have targets much higher up on their board. I think Edouard replaces Bridgewater at Louisville. That would be a good fit for him.

the kid trying to stay releveant. he probably feels like the last pick of the nfl draft right now. All we talk about is Kaaya and he has taken over a leadership role.

Advertisement
It is pretty obvious that the kid has no intentions of playing at UM.

Coley or somone from the UM staff should go to Hialeah High and tell Edouard and his coach that Alin's scholarship has been pulled.

When they ask while, tell them to look at Alin's tweets.

Different animal in the SEC... he is having some early success because he definitely has more "resources"

Eduard and Rosier should both bail and I ain't go no worries! We would have Williams, Crow, Dewey, Olsen, and Kaaya on scholarships. That's plenty of Qbs and we can use those two schollies on other needs.

Mike Bakas has been calling Edouard to Louisville for about a month now. As recently as this week he reiterated this call.

I cannot fault Alin Edouard. He has to look out for his own best interests. Through no fault of his own, he is now the #2B quarterback recruit in this year's class. If he stays, I think that would be awesome. If he makes a switch, good luck to him. Rarely do I root against 305 kids (unless they go to uf or notre dame).

Advertisement
Its time to concede that these Miami boys can play QB, and stop discarding them as athletes ie. TB, Morris, Cato, etc... Fight for this kid, noone hear knows if he would be the best qb of all our signees

The coaches have already told him he is being recruited as a QB, and that they have no plans for him at any other position. That he gets all scared about his position every time someone outside of the program suggests otherwise is on him, and only him. What more do you want the coaches to do, call him and send a daily affirmation that he's good enough and they want him at QB? He either has little confidence in himself, or doesn't trust the coaching staff. Either way, if that's the case he should just shut up and walk already.

The coaches have already told him he is being recruited as a QB, and that they have no plans for him at any other position. That he gets all scared about his position every time someone outside of the program suggests otherwise is on him, and only him. What more do you want the coaches to do, call him and send a daily affirmation that he's good enough and they want him at QB? He either has little confidence in himself, or doesn't trust the coaching staff. Either way, if that's the case he should just shut up and walk already.

All of this **** right here.

And it's foolish of him to think, with all the badasses at WR this cycle, that we'd take him as a QB so we could try and switch him. That's absurd.

"Yah, hi B-Nut Berrios. We're not taking you so we can bring on a project QB who's never played WR before. Sorry dude."

Either someone is filling his head with that inane idea, or, as previously mentioned, the kid has little confidence in his ability to compete. I think it's probably someone talking nonsense.

Advertisement
I don't think hes going anywhere.....He sees what type of team we are building here.....I predict he stays......cuz IF he leaves he will be kicking himself for the rest of his life..............

Wish he would just decommit already. He's just being disrespectful to miami now on twitter. I wouldn't be mad if we pulled his scholarship.

I don't think hes going anywhere.....He sees what type of team we are building here.....I predict he stays......cuz IF he leaves he will be kicking himself for the rest of his life..............

I hope he does stay, because despite being a bit raw, the potential is there for him to be a really good, if not great, QB. But he needs to just get over himself and realize that he is being asked to come in as a QB, but that doesn't mean he won't have to work to refine his skills and get playing time over the more polished passers coming in. That doesn't mean the staff has no intention to use him as a QB, or that it's all a plot to put him in another position. As others have said, there is not a single non-QB position that Eduoard could play that the staff doesn't have more highly rated and experienced prospects in their sights. Therefore, there is no plot to bring him in to fill another position.

He seems to be incredibly insecure, and instead of working to overcome that, or at least admitting it to himself, he keeps trying to turn it around into UM not wanting him as a QB. Confidence and leadership are at least as important for a good QB as is arm strength and running ability. He's got the last two qualities but needs to work on the first two.

I hope he does stay, because despite being a bit raw, the potential is there for him to be a really good, if not great, QB. But he needs to just get over himself and realize that he is being asked to come in as a QB, but that doesn't mean he won't have to work to refine his skills and get playing time over the more polished passers coming in. That doesn't mean the staff has no intention to use him as a QB, or that it's all a plot to put him in another position. As others have said, there is not a single non-QB position that Eduoard could play that the staff doesn't have more highly rated and experienced prospects in their sights. Therefore, there is no plot to bring him in to fill another position.

He seems to be incredibly insecure, and instead of working to overcome that, or at least admitting it to himself, he keeps trying to turn it around into UM not wanting him as a QB. Confidence and leadership are at least as important for a good QB as is arm strength and running ability. He's got the last two qualities but needs to work on the first two.

does dk72 stand for "Denver Kirkland #72 BTW"?... i need to know

Advertisement
Back