Eddie Nunez track record

Lmao like you did yesterday? Im dead

Nunez has been there for 4 years. Their teams have gotten worse since hes been there. Id love for you to prove that fact wrong.
Theres that ****** logic again. The Basketball ball team went 19-15, 14-18, 19-14 first three years. He was hired after basketball season so he was there for 2 of those so IN HIS TENURE it went to 14-18 to 19-14. That’s not cause for firing. Then he went 6-16 then he fired him and hired Rick Pitino. He fired the guy right when he needed to.

You’re throwing a ******* fit because you have some delusional fantasy that some P5 AD 1) wants to deal with this BoT and 2) want Zo hovering right next to him. That’s a you problem.

Advertisement
Do AD jobs come open a lot?

Don't know where to find data on that. There are 65 P5 schools, I would guess on the low end youd average an AD opening somewhere at least once every two years. If you know the average , I'm all ears. One would assume the AAD at LSU, who supposedly had a big part in stadium deals, would be a prime candidate for one of those jobs. Zbrod mentioned an investigation - did he run from LSU and take the UNM gig to get away from the lsu investigation?

Don't know where to find data on that. There are 65 P5 schools, I would guess on the low end youd average an AD opening somewhere at least once every two years. If you know the average , I'm all ears. One would assume the AAD at LSU, who supposedly had a big part in stadium deals, would be a prime candidate for one of those jobs. Zbrod mentioned an investigation - did he run from LSU and take the UNM gig to get away from the lsu investigation?
I'd imagine he left to be the head guy.... but I don't know. I cant name 5 ADs.

Advertisement
Nope but @crossover22[]_[] isn’t bright enough to figure that out.

Lmao im bright enough to know number 2 at lsu shouldn't go to new mexico.

Im bright enough to know clemson, ohio state, and bama aint hiring ads from new mexico.

You have still yet to bring any fact to this discussion. You are losing bad homie.

Lmao im bright enough to know number 2 at lsu shouldn't go to new mexico.

Im bright enough to know clemson, ohio state, and bama aint hiring ads from new mexico.

You have still yet to bring any fact to this discussion. You are losing bad homie.
I did. You just don’t want to accept it.

Why don’t you post about the comment I made before? Weird..

Advertisement
nothing about this guys says worthy of being the athletic director at the university of miami

There's A LOT more to it than that.
EE13FF6C-9055-455C-9917-A92B50D7A299.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He went to Miami-Dade Community College and maybe once stopped by for a burger at the Rat so clearly he has an in depth knowledge of UM’s unique culture… SMH.
Yea. That qualification is horrendous. How do you prove that in an interview?

“Do you understand the Miami culture?”

“Yea, I’ve been to club Space and El Patio before.”

Did some research on TD and this is the consensus:

besides what has been said about his facilities/fundraising work...\

- Mixed bag of folks who dealt with him. Some think highly of him, some think he's an *** and a front running dbag.
- Oversaw the women's tennis program where there were some big scandals
- Was the guy who hired Will Wade (bball coach) who has been great for their bball program, but also brought an FBI investigation

Advertisement
Back