Eddie Nunez track record

Advertisement
It’s not reality that Miami can get an AD that’s had a shred of tangible success? I’m not buying that.

I’m not ready to throw in the towel and say we deserve another James because of infighting in the board of trustees.
You want to deal with your boss being in hot water and a middle of the road personnel executive neutering part of your job even though you’re at a school in P5 that won’t do that to you?

It’s not reality that Miami can get an AD that’s had a shred of tangible success? I’m not buying that.

I’m not ready to throw in the towel and say we deserve another James because of infighting in the board of trustees.
He’s not Blake James. He was LSU’s No. 2 guy. He had a big say in LSU’s basketball hire before he left. He apparently made a lot of demands and Miami apparently will meet it. He wants to build a similar department to what LSU has and last time I checked, that department hired 3 national championship coaches per sources.

1638408111199.png

**UPDATE: New Mexico athletic director Eddie Nuñez, a top candidate for Miami’s vacant Athletic director position, pulled his name out of the running on Wednesday morning, multiple college football sources confirmed to The Athletic on Wednesday night. Per Navarro

Advertisement
He’s not Blake James. He was LSU’s No. 2 guy. He had a big say in LSU’s basketball hire before he left. He apparently made a lot of demands and Miami apparently will meet it. He wants to build a similar department to what LSU has and last time I checked, that department hired 3 national championship coaches per sources.

No one other than New Mexico was ready to take on a huge part of LSUs success? With “plans” to turn any program into LSU? He takes a graveyard job knowing he was one of the keys to LSUs success? Gimme a break man

No one other than New Mexico was ready to take on a huge part of LSUs success? With “plans” to turn any program into LSU? He takes a graveyard job knowing he was one of the keys to LSUs success? Gimme a break man
He took an AD to build his resume further. You think AD jobs grow on trees? Plus LSU was under investigation and a lot of people left during that time at LSU but nobody wants to talk about that. The AD at LSU was replaced like a year or 2 after he left because of it. I forget the timing that LSU hired the guy from TAMU.

Well, there goes that narrative. Again, a bunch of our CIS posters, to steal a line from the movie Gettysburg, are not fit to run a Johnny detail and yet are losing their collective minds over somebody who is rumored to be a candidate. ****, half of them never went to Miami, have never been to Miami and a rarely if ever attend a Miami game of any sport.
LoL. I swear if you were on my Gunship I'd have the load lower the ramp and toss you off the aircraft. Getting all in a tizzy over nothing.

Advertisement

From what I saw it's because earlier this year there was a video of the NMSU starting QB urinating on the UNM logo in the middle of their practice facility.

Don't know much more than that but I can't say Eddie Nunez is in the wrong here. Why the **** would UNM be obligated to share their practice facility with a rival?

From what I saw it's because earlier this year there was a video of the NMSU starting QB urinating on the UNM logo in the middle of their practice facility.

Don't know much more than that but I can't say Eddie Nunez is in the wrong here. Why the **** would UNM be obligated to share their practice facility with a rival?
Contractually they agreed to per the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back