Eddie Johnson - update in post #19 - (Swag)

Read in the WEZ from someone who knows EJ that he is not allowed on campus this semester by the U. So the 'story' is backwards here. He's hanging around So Fla hoping to get reinstated. The U has him banned for the semester. Just wait and see.

Let's just hope he gets his act together.

Advertisement
So I guess when you sodomize a couple lacrosse players you get suspended from school for a semester. Got it.

How big is the Alex Figueroa signing in retrospect?

That's what they mean when they say Golden has a Plan A, B, C, D, E, F, G......

Advertisement
2 guys now who were supposed to be major contributors at lb are off the team. ******* brutal we can't catch a ******* break

When you repeatedly get in trouble and violate team rules (we're talking like 20 violations here between fights and team rules) eventually Coach Golden has to do something before it starts to impact the attitudes and work ethic of other players on the team. It also begins to appear a bit "contradictory/hypocritical" when you let 1 individual violate the core values that you teach over and over like Golden does. Golden had to make the right decision. There is a path for Eddie to return. Just has to do the right thing and get his head on straight. But I'm not holding my breath, and neither should any of you.

I just don't get why Golden is keeping this guy around. He's a huge distraction and Idgaf about how talented he is he needs to go.

Advertisement
According to Barry Jackson:

"UM linebacker Eddie Johnson continues to hurt his chances of getting back on the Hurricanes football team. Johnson has left school, at least temporarily, and is not enrolled this semester, UM tells us.

Johnson, who was third on the team with 59 tackles and had a team-leading 7.5 tackles for loss, remains on indefinite suspension. UM people are highly skeptical about his chances of being reinstated, though Al Golden has not ruled it out. His missteps include tardiness, not showing up and other violations."

Man, I hope Fig and Devante Bond are lifting weights right now.

Well... ****.

I agree Diego. I could have sworn I saw an interview with Golden saying that he was in school but suspended from the team.

"UM linebacker Eddie Johnson continues to hurt his chances of getting back on the Hurricanes football team. Johnson has left school, at least temporarily, and is not enrolled this semester, UM tells us.

Johnson, who was third on the team with 59 tackles and had a team-leading 7.5 tackles for loss, remains on indefinite suspension. UM people are highly skeptical about his chances of being reinstated, though Al Golden has not ruled it out. His missteps include tardiness, not showing up and other violations."

How have we not heard about this before? You would think EJ not being in school the last month and a half would be pretty big news. Also thought he was in the Harlem Shake vid?

Anyway if true, adios amigo. Only so many chances you can give a kid. Still don't see how it can be that hard to keep your nose clean for 3 or 4 years before you go earn a big paycheck. He's throwing his life away.

Advertisement
BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast
Just got confirmation from a source close to the situation that Eddie Johnson is no longer enrolled in school. So he is gone.
:eekeyes:

not that I am a big Beast fan, but dammit if that is true. Dammit to ****.

So to tidy that up..I have independently confirmed what @MiamiHerald 's Barry Jackson already reported that Eddie Johnson is gone

Advertisement

64.gif

Not good news, but I am pretty big on Kirby who is also an Atlanta native.

Ethnic's post earlier makes sense. He could very certainly be correct, I have no idea, but Beast's post quoted above sounds presumptuous.

Just got confirmation from a source close to the situation that Eddie Johnson is no longer enrolled in school. So he is gone.
:eekeyes:

dont trust. Beast has never broken a story in his life, the only thing that fat **** breaks is chairs

Advertisement
Back