Eddie Johnson - update in post #19 - (Swag)

Advertisement
He needs to go...Not fair for Al and the other Canes to have to baby sit this grown *** man! Next man up!!!!

According to Barry Jackson:

"UM linebacker Eddie Johnson continues to hurt his chances of getting back on the Hurricanes football team. Johnson has left school, at least temporarily, and is not enrolled this semester, UM tells us.

Johnson, who was third on the team with 59 tackles and had a team-leading 7.5 tackles for loss, remains on indefinite suspension. UM people are highly skeptical about his chances of being reinstated, though Al Golden has not ruled it out. His missteps include tardiness, not showing up and other violations."

Man, I hope Fig and Devante Bond are lifting weights right now.

Is there any doubt that this kid's career here is over? Let's just move on.

Didnt Cain get suspended from the team? Golden let him come back, and he's not even close to the contributor that EJ was.

But yes, this is just me living in denial. :ohlord: I think the chances of him coming back are very slim.

Advertisement
What a **** loser.

World doesn't revolve around that idiot. Too bad, he could've been great, and certainly a huge help this season. Guess he'd rather be stupid and poor.

Never understood this mindset, although my wife says I am the poster child for wasted potential.
All these guys have to do is lay off the drugs, don't beat any guy or gal up, basically don't commit a felony and at the very least
they get an all expenses paid college degree.

Looks like we will just have to find 3-4 linebackers from DP, Kirby, McCord, Arbrister, Cornelius, Blue, Gaines, Figs and 007.

I still like the 3-4 lineup of Pierre, Porter, Chick then Bond, Kirby, DP and McCord as the lb's.

"UM linebacker Eddie Johnson continues to hurt his chances of getting back on the Hurricanes football team. Johnson has left school, at least temporarily, and is not enrolled this semester, UM tells us.

Johnson, who was third on the team with 59 tackles and had a team-leading 7.5 tackles for loss, remains on indefinite suspension. UM people are highly skeptical about his chances of being reinstated, though Al Golden has not ruled it out. His missteps include tardiness, not showing up and other violations."

How have we not heard about this before? You would think EJ not being in school the last month and a half would be pretty big news. Also thought he was in the Harlem Shake vid?

Anyway if true, adios amigo. Only so many chances you can give a kid. Still don't see how it can be that hard to keep your nose clean for 3 or 4 years before you go earn a big paycheck. He's throwing his life away.

Advertisement
Never understood this mindset, although my wife says I am the poster child for wasted potential.
All these guys have to do is lay off the drugs, don't beat any guy or gal up, basically don't commit a felony and at the very least

Looks like we will just have to find 3-4 linebackers from DP, Kirby, McCord, Arbrister, Cornelius, Blue, Gaines, Figs and 007.

I still like the 3-4 lineup of Pierre, Porter, Chick then Bond, Kirby, DP and McCord as the lb's.

Totally agree. And with Eddie's talent he would be looking at good money in the NFL, he's throwing it away.

At this point I would think our best 3 LBS are Perryman, Gaines, Kirby. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, big opportunity for a lot of guys. Really wish Armbrister wasn't hurt for the spring.

How have we not heard about this before? You would think EJ not being in school the last month and a half would be pretty big news. Also thought he was in the Harlem Shake vid?

Anyway if true, adios amigo. Only so many chances you can give a kid. Still don't see how it can be that hard to keep your nose clean for 3 or 4 years before you go earn a big paycheck. He's throwing his life away.

Johnson in the harlem shake, correct me if I'm wrong, was a joke. Someone transcribed the sentinel's post of who was in there and inserted a quip about johnson being bathed in baby blood or something along those lines

Johnson in the harlem shake, correct me if I'm wrong, was a joke. Someone transcribed the sentinel's post of who was in there and inserted a quip about johnson being bathed in baby blood or something along those lines

Ah, that makes sense. Saw it written somewhere briefly, guess I got trolled.

Advertisement
Now we see why this kid didnt get a sniff from any of the Georgia schools. (kinda like Storm Johnson) I wondered how this guy didn't even get a look see from Georgia Tech. We know why now. Smh. Put him on the "Martin Patton" shelf of "what could have been". We can't do anything more with this kid. I have given up. Maybe Al gives him until the Summer to get things back on track. I mean this kid is not even in school! Let alone the team!

Bond was a JUCO kid, has as much if not more playing experience than Johnson. Not against FBS talent, but experience nonetheless. Fig is in the same boat right? These guys have been out of high school as long as Johnson, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe Al hedged his bets with the JUCOs and moving McCord to lb.

16170812-rage-gif-.gif

Advertisement
Read in the WEZ from someone who knows EJ that he is not allowed on campus this semester by the U. So the 'story' is backwards here. He's hanging around So Fla hoping to get reinstated. The U has him banned for the semester. Just wait and see.

Hey, fùck her! Alright, a little overstated, but you get my drift. And since it's your wife, I'll leave the fùcking part up to you.

Amen. It shouldn't be that frikkin hard.

Yeah. I hate to have to move on. But, sometimes it is what it is.

Well ****. Guess we know why he didn't have his Cane card when trying to get into the wellness center. I think he is a gone--move on. If somehow makes it back, it's a bonus (and a boner for most on here).

Time to move on, if he wanted to be on the team he would be in school working his *** off and doing every thing Golden told him to do to get back on the team.

Advertisement
Back