Eddie Johnson - update in post #19 - (Swag)

CyberCane

Junior
What's the next step for him being re-instated with the team? Assuming post-spring the coaches will make some type of evaluation? I'll go insane if he's not on the field this year. Easily one of the best guys to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Community Service and Court Ordered Anger Management. Next step is court ordered electro-shock therapy.

Can all Eddie Johnson threads indicate what they are about in the title. Every time I see one I think hes either been kicked off the team permanently or reinstated. And every time I get disappoint.

That is all.

Can all Eddie Johnson threads indicate what they are about in the title. Every time I see one I think hes either been kicked off the team permanently or reinstated. And every time I get disappoint.

That is all.

Pretty much this

Advertisement
One day EJ is gonna get sick of repetitive threads about him on here and reach through someone's IPad and dismember them while they're on the toilet

I HEARD SOUTH MIAMI PD LOL'D WHEN THEY CAUGHT HIM RAW DOGGING A CARROLLTON GIRL IN THE BATHROOM AT AKASHI.

It's a bad sign when every time i see "Eddie Johnson" as thread title I immediately infer he's been kicked off the team.

Eddie Johnson doesn't get kicked off the team, he decides the team is not extreme enough for him and forms his own team.

Advertisement
I saw him at Wellness yesterday.

he was trying to get him and his friend in, but he didn't have his Cane card. the kid at the desk wouldn't let anyone in without Cane card.

I exited ASAP before I witnessed a murder.

Advertisement
I saw him at Wellness yesterday.

he was trying to get him and his friend in, but he didn't have his Cane card. the kid at the desk wouldn't let anyone in without Cane card.

I exited ASAP before I witnessed a murder.

Lmao. The kid was probably looking for the emergency button underneath the desk while turning eddie away lulz

According to Barry Jackson:

"UM linebacker Eddie Johnson continues to hurt his chances of getting back on the Hurricanes football team. Johnson has left school, at least temporarily, and is not enrolled this semester, UM tells us.

Johnson, who was third on the team with 59 tackles and had a team-leading 7.5 tackles for loss, remains on indefinite suspension. UM people are highly skeptical about his chances of being reinstated, though Al Golden has not ruled it out. His missteps include tardiness, not showing up and other violations."

Man, I hope Fig and Devante Bond are lifting weights right now.

You just have to wonder WTF is going through these kids' brains to make a decision like this. You were given a **** winning lottery ticket in life and you just trash it. Unreal.

This guy is getting in all sorts of trouble after his first year playing. I wonder what he was doing his true freshman year to stay quiet?

Advertisement
Back