Eddie Johnson - update in post #19 - (Swag)

Who knows at this point

This team has to practice as if tho he isn't coming back

Advertisement
65.gif

Me thinks he will be welcomed back by golden if EJ wants back in. I don't think this is the end of the story. Maybe not this semester but by the Summer

No chance Eddie comes back. It's actually a good thing for the program. I look at it as addition through subtraction.

He was given many chances and he failed everyone of them miserably. Time to move on. We will find someone that will get the job done (Figueroa I'm looking at you).

Advertisement
No chance Eddie comes back. It's actually a good thing for the program. I look at it as addition through subtraction.

He was given many chances and he failed everyone of them miserably. Time to move on. We will find someone that will get the job done (Figueroa I'm looking at you).

DP, Kirby, 007, McCord, Gaines, Fig, Grace, Armbrister, Cornelius, Blue and Terry.

I like E.J. but out of those 11 I think we can find 3-4 to roll out there and kill some people.

DP, Kirby, 007, McCord, Gaines, Fig, Grace, Armbrister, Cornelius, Blue and Terry.

I like E.J. but out of those 11 I think we can find 3-4 to roll out there and kill some people.

The problem is not the first 4... The problem is the depth behind them. I think Golden, knowing that this was about to be a certainty (Eddie leaving team) should have done everything possible to bring in at least 2 more LB's... However, there were a lot of circumstances that made it difficult (Thomas/Kirkland fiasco, coaching changes, NCAA investigation and blow up) so he gets a pass from me this time. But this needs to be addressed along with DT and Safety immediately.

He's been praised and labeled as crazed...his mother was unable to raise'em, full of crazy rage...an angry teenager, nothin can change'em back, gangsta rap made'em act like a maniac.

For those 'in the know'.
Did EJ voluntarily just not register for class this semester, or was he NOT PERMITTED to register? I assume that, because AG still says that he is "indefinately suspended", that he is still on scholie, allbeit ineligible because not a registered student. Is the door still ajar, or closed completely.

it was part of a deal to not press charges, I'm hearing.

Advertisement
He's been praised and labeled as crazed...his mother was unable to raise'em, full of crazy rage...an angry teenager, nothin can change'em back, gangsta rap made'em act like a maniac.

Now look a ******* drop out that quit, stupid as ****,... and proud of it.

This **** with EJ makes me sad

For those 'in the know'.
Did EJ voluntarily just not register for class this semester, or was he NOT PERMITTED to register? I assume that, because AG still says that he is "indefinately suspended", that he is still on scholie, allbeit ineligible because not a registered student. Is the door still ajar, or closed completely.

This is another Kelvin Cain situation... He heard he was suspended, so in a Goon's mind, he didn't think he was supposed to sign up for class LOL

Why else would he be around to record the Harlem Shake?? Gotta understand how Goons think man!!

Does anyone know/think they know what Eddie Johnson did exactly? Was it legal trouble, drugs, grades, or a bad attitude towards the staff? It may have been said on here before but if someone could fill me please.

Advertisement
Nice another thread about EJ..

EJ had between 10 - 20 violations of team rules which included everything from not showing up to mandatory workouts/meetings to fighting and more.

His antics were beginning to make Golden look like a fool to his players and staff alike. The last straw was when EJ beat the bloody **** out of a LAX kid.

At that point, after being given a bunch of chances and failing each time, Golden made the decision to cut EJ.

Dont expect to see him back... not impossible but certainly not great odds.

Now can we please stop with the EJ threads.

Advertisement

EJ had between 10 - 20 violations of team rules which included everything from not showing up to mandatory workouts/meetings to fighting and more.

His antics were beginning to make Golden look like a fool to his players and staff alike. The last straw was when EJ beat the bloody **** out of a LAX kid.

At that point, after being given a bunch of chances and failing each time, Golden made the decision to cut EJ.

There's ONE other thread....settle down

For those 'in the know'.

This is another Kelvin Cain situation... He heard he was suspended, so in a Goon's mind, he didn't think he was supposed to sign up for class LOL

Why else would he be around to record the Harlem Shake?? Gotta understand how Goons think man!!

he only went to the Harlem Shake because he thought a "Harlem Shake" is when you shake a baby to death

There's ONE other thread....settle down

today ... tomorrow there will be one or two more. Time to move on.

Advertisement
Back