$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

LSU had to be broadcast on national television to get any sort of penalty. At most we are looking at a 1 bowl game ban for Vols.

No f#cking way Tennessee is getting a light punishment. Every once in a while the NCAA has to pretend like it seriously cares about "amateur status." Tennessee being so obvious with McDonalds bags jeopardizes a multi-billion dollar scheme.

Remember what happened to the Lufthansa crew when they didn't follow Jimmy the Gent's directions not to spend the money?

Tennessee is the perfect target. Name recognition but doesn't really hurt the NCAA's bottom line if they remain bottom feeders for the next few years. Everyone is aware the SEC is worst of the cheating conferences and the NCAA is going to say this shows that they are policing the SEC. It was like the NCAA licking their chops with Miami during the Nevin Shapiro scandal. They planned on ending Miami to prove they would go after name brand programs (we haven't really been a big money generator so it wasn't going to hurt the ACC or the NCAA), but they got way too eager and lucky for us they blew the case.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210119-151928_Messages.jpg

The thing is we now live in the information age. There is no way NCAA is not privy to these activities. NCAA is just as corrupt as Bama. It's all a big money grab. This will never be a fair playing field. The ability to profit off NCAA likeness will help. But I just don't see catching Bama with this stuff going down.

agreed this is big business and has been for a very long time.

Advertisement
Dam! Where do I sign up but I don't want sloppy seconds.

Be friends with a rivals 100 prospect haha and no seconds. Plenty of girls to go around.

my buddy didn’t end up at Bama cause they were a mess back then. He just used them and Auburn for tickets to games etc... I still say though that basketball is waaaaaay more corrupt and dirty. AAU all have their hands out and the money/gifts being passed around is unreal.

Clemson has some crazy setup with a church that funnels money to recruits. And LSU steals money from children's hospitals.

worked with a guy who was recruited by Clemson and he said they went and bought him an Xbox on his unofficial visit haha this was before Clemson was worth a **** but still funny. He needed up playing for a SWAC school so it wasn’t like he was some big name guy. Just goes to show that even the small fish get a fry sometimes

I actually do think that there will be a point where the IRS does go after these schools - and when it does it will be used as a political hammer on the sport. And maybe college athletics ad a whole.

I no longer practice tax accounting, but I believe that the bags would be treated as a gift from the booster and no tax would be due.

Kiffin better watch his ***, Ole Miss almost beat Bama this year & scored 48 points on them forcing Bama to go down to the wire to win...

Plus Kiffin is very antagonistic towards Nicky Saban, which means he’s breaking the #1 cardinal rule in the SEC, which is Don’t **** off Bama.

These 2nd tier SEC schools better get in line & know their **** roll, they are nothing more than pigs for the slaughter for Bama’s glory, as soon as they start to get high-handed & let their eyes get too big for their stomach, the NCAA conglomerati smacks them right back into reality & makes them understand you’re not here to compete & win, you’re here to make Bama look good & nothing more.

Make no mistake about it, cash in the McDonald’s bags is amateur hour stuff, they way to do it properly is to have a booster setup a private CashApp account & “randomly” the prospects will get sent a nice surprise for their visit...

But if you think what Tenn was doing is bad, you should see the kinda stuff TAMU does on visits, if you’re a high valued prospect you can walk away with anywhere from $3,500-5K on an unofficial & it’s completely untraceable because they do it in a very sly but ingenious way.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any idea what kind of bag Manny uses for the big recruits he lands? Because those kids aren’t coming to play for Manny without an incentive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiffin better watch his ***, Ole Miss almost beat Bama this year & scored 48 points on them forcing Bama to go down to the wire to win...

Plus Kiffin is very antagonistic towards Nicky Saban, which means he’s breaking the #1 cardinal rule in the SEC, which is Don’t **** off Bama.

These 2nd tier SEC schools better get in line & know their **** roll, they are nothing more than pigs for the slaughter for Bama’s glory, as soon as they start to get high-handed & let their eyes get too big for their stomach, the NCAA conglomerati smacks them right back into reality & makes them understand you’re not here to compete & win, you’re to make Bama look good & nothing more.

Make no mistake about it, cash in the McDonald’s bags is amateur hour stuff, they way to do it properly is to have a booster setup a private CashApp account & “randomly” the prospects will get sent a nice surprise for their visit...

But if you think what Tenn was doing is bad, you should see the kinda stuff TAMU does on visits, if you’re a high valued prospect you can walk away with anywhere from $3,500-5K on an unofficial & it’s completely untraceable because they do it in a very sly but ingenious way.
just ask laremy tunsil and his uncle !

Advertisement
Back