$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

Advertisement
Let it all burn down.

And @canecrazy23 no one has said bagmen don’t exist; some, including myself, have said it’s a poor excuse to justify why we constantly lose recruits b/c bagmen have literally always existed.

Furthermore, in this game, there is literally no clean program. There are toe in the water dirty, semi dirty, dirty & dgaf dirty teams. This is a business w/ a lot of corrupt ppl who have outside influence & interest lurking all around.

In all fairness, you could not fit Eric ****erson's Trans Am inside of a bag...

Advertisement
Bama just gives them a Dodge Charger with the trunk full of cash.

I think Bamas scam is that the recruits have their own crappy car, it develops "engine problems", then they take it to Sabans dealership (he actually owns dealerships believe it or not), and they pick whatever car they want as a long term loaner. Almost no way to trace it. Whats the ncaa going to do, subpoena the dealership records and have expert mechanics investigate?

Tennessee is going to get absolutely blasted by the ncaa to send a clear message to UGA and Bama to be more discrete. UGA will get a slap on the wrist for doing the same at UT. Bama will self report some minor violation and get lauded by Emmert for being a model program.
Facts right here.

Maybe they give Kentucky the death penalty for being near Tenn and not reporting these actions.

But UGA, they will walk away crystal clear.

Advertisement
I think Bamas scam is that the recruits have their own crappy car, it develops "engine problems", then they take it to Sabans dealership (he actually owns dealerships believe it or not), and they pick whatever car they want as a long term loaner. Almost no way to trace it. Whats the ncaa going to do, subpoena the dealership records and have expert mechanics investigate?
Funny how they can get away with that but when Grace Muhammad get free rentals they're suspended for an entire season.

Different rues for different teams.

Funny how they can get away with that but when Grace

I think the Canes players bragged about their loaners, and they took their original cars to an exotic car dealership on Miami Beach and got loaner ferraris or something like that. Bush league. Go to a regular dealership and it's a lot harder to track.

Lol, the bagman used literal bags. And McDonalds bags no less. They desperate to keep up with Bama. I bet Bama shells out an ungodly amount to players annually.

i can’t even imagine what kids/families get these days. I know what they were getting back in 2003-2007 because I saw it with my own eyes.

Non official recruiting trips Involved hanging out with the “host” BaMa bells after the game. (Violation) going to parties with them, staying with them overnight and them ******* the recruits. All violations.

car dealerships have a setup where the recruit can use their grant money to get the car but it’s dirt cheap, free meals, $50 handshakes, people paying their cable at their off campus apartments etc... they were covered in all aspects of life.

that doesn’t include AAU coaches getting parents jobs locally in their home town to help out momma. Things have been this way forever. It all comes down to who gets caught

Advertisement
Advertisement
Non official recruiting trips Involved hanging out with the “host” BaMa bells after the game. (Violation) going to parties with them, staying with them overnight and them ******* the recruits. All violations.

I always wondered about that. Are these "professional" women? Or just a group of college girls that knowingly sign up to be squeezeboxes for all incoming recruits?

Advertisement
Back