$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

Advertisement
They should hire Butch Davis. Nobidy I've ever seen has managed a program in crisis better and despite his FIU results he'd do much better there with the resources at his disposal and know how.

Advertisement
Why not, the gift rules are very broad, a donor can give a gift to a stranger with no tax due (as long as its below the annual limits).
I think you're thinking about the gift cash in the Mcdonalds bags and not the real payment Like our friend Tyson Cambell received. If you think these kids are only getting stacks of cash in a bag you're crazy.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1611168121143.jpg

Please point to anything I said that is false.

Can you make a list of things Manny can offer that those programs can’t?

Manny HAS to pay kids to come here over them picking those programs.

I couldn’t care less what you guys think, but it’s the truth. Some how posters on here think Miami is “clean” while the successful programs are all dirty.

Bama and Clemson have built such a machine that they no longer need to pay, they have enough to offer. Not saying they don’t do it, but they are in a position of power nowwhereas Miami isn’t.

if you are a top dog, you aren’t picking Miami over titles because you think playing for Miami is enough

Welcome to the real world.

It’s like you’re ****ed off an SEC team is getting caught.

What is your problem?

Seriously. What is your major malfunction?

Are you trying to imply that Miami breaks the rules more than SEC teams?

Are you some kind of troll that is hoping Miami gets in even bigger trouble?

What the fūck is wrong with you?

I don’t know, but if you’re serious, @RVACane needs a word with you because your last two posts are posts of someone who seriously hates Miami, loves an SEC team like maybe the turds, or another, and is wishing/pushing for very bad things on the canes.

Dik-e-skr has always, ALWAYS been a world-class hater of all things good, all things Miami, and anything having to do with an ounce of hope for the future.

The only surprising thing is that he thinks that Miami might actually have to do MORE cheating than anyone else. At least Dik-e-skr thinks that Miami can be good at SOMETHING.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back