$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

Advertisement
Watch the whole thing. Dude says what they did wasn’t unethical but instead it was amateur hour how they went about it.
247 saying “if you know how recruiting works then you know this isn’t new”
So they’re not blaming them what for what they did but are critical on how stupid they went about it.
Even 247 basically admiring the game is dirty.

But the sky was falling when Shapiro paid for Bennihana and gave free trips on a yacht.

But the sky was falling when Shapiro paid for Bennihana and gave free trips on a yacht.
I’m still waiting for anyone in the media, our program or any former player to actually call the ncaa and the national media on their hypocrisy when it comes to us.
I doubt they drop the loi hammer on an sec program. How many more examples do we need to have already or schools doing way more than we ever did.
We were under investigation for 3 fckng years and bleeding recruits and self imposing bowl bans.
Ncaa is gonna wrap this up reall quick as that booster base greases up the wheels of southern justice. Probably spread out some scholies and impose a bowl ban to the salty sack cornhole bag bowl.

Advertisement
Look, when the government couldn't nail Al Capone for being a mobster, they went after him for income tax violations.

It may be time to go after the SEC itself, and not just the "member institutions".

Josh Pate's words are vile, but they represent the true feelings of everyone across the entire SEC (well, maybe not Vanderbilt). He bemoans the fact that Tennessee "got nothing" in return for its cheating. WAAAAAH, they don't even have a "memory" to justify all the rules violations. I mean, if only Josh Pate had a t-shirt saying "2020 SEC Champs", then it would make him feel sooooo much better about the payoffs.

And, oh, the rationalization of the violations. "It's like doing 80 in a 70 mph zone". "Everyone is doing it". Even the way he described the situation as NOT being SO MUCH about "ethics" as it was "execution". And the promise that "once you find out" about the facts, you will not think it is shocking or scandalous or ethically problematic.

Break up the SEC. It's the only real answer at this point.

Advertisement
Met Pruitt on the crootin trail for the Vols. Not impressed at all. Left a horrible impression on us. Zero surprise he got caught.

I remeber watching Pruitt’s introductory presser on a local TV channel. He ended every sentence with aight and I thought this guys a dumbass and the best that Phat Phil could come up with?!

Advertisement
Manny offers up nothing of real value to the top kids. Nada. I know it’s hard for some of you to admit, but I highly doubt certain kids are coming here without some dough.

We always talk about Bama, UGA, Clemson etc etc paying kids- man Miami must be doing a lot more for them to come and pass up a shot at titles with those titles.

Let’s just hope he is covering his tracks better than McDonald’s bags.
Yeah it's not like we would be able to bring in the number 1 DT, number 1 safety, the top two RB's in S. FL under Many.

Oh wait....

Manny offers up nothing of real value to the top kids. Nada. I know it’s hard for some of you to admit, but I highly doubt certain kids are coming here without some dough.

We always talk about Bama, UGA, Clemson etc etc paying kids- man Miami must be doing a lot more for them to come and pass up a shot at titles with those titles.

Let’s just hope he is covering his tracks better than McDonald’s bags.

It’s like you’re ****ed off an SEC team is getting caught.

What is your problem?

Seriously. What is your major malfunction?

Are you trying to imply that Miami breaks the rules more than SEC teams?

Are you some kind of troll that is hoping Miami gets in even bigger trouble?

What the fūck is wrong with you?

I don’t know, but if you’re serious, @RVACane needs a word with you because your last two posts are posts of someone who seriously hates Miami, loves an SEC team like maybe the turds, or another, and is wishing/pushing for very bad things on the canes.

I think Bamas scam is that the recruits have their own crappy car, it develops "engine problems", then they take it to Sabans dealership (he actually owns dealerships believe it or not), and they pick whatever car they want as a long term loaner. Almost no way to trace it. Whats the ncaa going to do, subpoena the dealership records and have expert mechanics investigate?
He does and his kid Nick Jr is the assistant GM there. True story.

Advertisement
Look, when the government couldn't nail Al Capone for being a mobster, they went after him for income tax violations.

It may be time to go after the SEC itself, and not just the "member institutions".

Josh Pate's words are vile, but they represent the true feelings of everyone across the entire SEC (well, maybe not Vanderbilt). He bemoans the fact that Tennessee "got nothing" in return for its cheating. WAAAAAH, they don't even have a "memory" to justify all the rules violations. I mean, if only Josh Pate had a t-shirt saying "2020 SEC Champs", then it would make him feel sooooo much better about the payoffs.

And, oh, the rationalization of the violations. "It's like doing 80 in a 70 mph zone". "Everyone is doing it". Even the way he described the situation as NOT being SO MUCH about "ethics" as it was "execution". And the promise that "once you find out" about the facts, you will not think it is shocking or scandalous or ethically problematic.

Break up the SEC. It's the only real answer at this point.
It would be interesting to hold the conferences accountable when members act up.

It’s like you’re ****ed off an SEC team is getting caught.

What is your problem?

Seriously. What is your major malfunction?

Are you trying to imply that Miami breaks the rules more than SEC teams?

Are you some kind of troll that is hoping Miami gets in even bigger trouble?

What the fūck is wrong with you?

I don’t know, but if you’re serious, @RVACane needs a word with you because your last two posts are posts of someone who seriously hates Miami, loves an SEC team like maybe the turds, or another, and is wishing/pushing for very bad things on the canes.
It’s the same **** with him non-stop since he came off his last ban. I’ll ask @DMoney and @Andrew to look at his posting history and record and determine whether there’s any point of him being around.

Advertisement
Back