$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

There was a kid in the last 5 cycles whose mom was taking bids via phone *during his announcement ceremony*.

Miami was in his top 3, but did not get him.

Advertisement
One of the assistant coaches (Niedermayer) implicated in this scandal was on the UM staff during the Golden years....how long before this gets cited in one of headlines?

Advertisement
1611096883047.png

Advertisement
Even if it’s $300K?

I am not a participant nor expert in the bag game, just using common sense. The bags are not all at once...visit the school, go an official, sign, be on roster, etc. Multiple bag men coul gift the annual limits, so instead of a grantor gifting $100K to one recruit, they can $10k a year for 10 recruits, then do it again the next year, and the next year etc.

Be friends with a rivals 100 prospect haha and no seconds. Plenty of girls to go around.

my buddy didn’t end up at Bama cause they were a mess back then. He just used them and Auburn for tickets to games etc... I still say though that basketball is waaaaaay more corrupt and dirty. AAU all have their hands out and the money/gifts being passed around is unreal.

Basketball is the worst, never seen a sport with so many con artists, ugh.

Advertisement
bama bells, (Auburn was Tigerettes) all achools have them and they are girls enrolled in school.

these are for unofficial visits, official visits are even more over the top.

Unofficial visits used to look like this back in the day for my group of people. Mostly cause my friend was a top recruit in the state at the time.

Driver an AAU coaches vehicle down to T-Town in the morning.

arrive at campus location and head in to talk to coaches get name tags whatever.

met your Bama bell, big recruits already have their pick and are setup with the best ones they may already know from previous games.

eat a bomb *** meal

get driven to stadium in T-Town with police caravan along with team buses.

Auburn you participate in the tiger walk just like a player and have the crowd all hype and fans talking to recruits.

go to game and get food etc..

can go in locker room after game if you want to, top target.

after game go back to girls apartment

go out to parties with other football players/sorority girls etc.. after game

Try and smash what you can. Friend bangs the hot chick cause he is top recruit.

leave next day head home in AAU coaches vehicle that gives you money for trip most likely funneled by staff of team you are visiting.

this is why kids take so many visits. It’s just gifts and you and your crew are treated like kings. This is all before you even step on campus. Once you are there, it goes to a whole different level.

these players aren’t allowed to have jobs, who do y’all think is paying their bills, club money, car money, clothes and ****? It ain’t all coming from pell grants.

lots of times a rich teammate will take a kid or two under their arms and “help” them also. It’s all a big scheme man.

Fulmer used to have a players over on Sunday night for “dinner” and trooper Taylor would be there with money handshakes. Everyone knows what’s going on.

coaches just have their support staff and assistants do the dirty work.

Some people might say you talk too much. Not me though.

Advertisement
LSU had to be broadcast on national television to get any sort of penalty. At most we are looking at a 1 bowl game ban for Vols.
Yep, even if they won’t qualify for a bowl. Such a stupid punishment.

Last edited:
Reading around the Tennessee board, seems like the initial "source" who went to the Chancellor was an athletic department employee. There's a name floating around that many have heard but no one has actually confirmed.

All kinds of stories on that board regarding booster power struggles, boosters who wanted Fulmer out, etc. Word circulating is over 50 Level 1 & 2 violations that involve even more people than the 10 fired.

Reading around the Tennessee board, seems like the initial "source" who went to the Chancellor was an athletic department employee. There's a name floating around that many have heard but no one has actually confirmed.

All kinds of stories on that board regarding booster power struggles, boosters who wanted Fulmer out, etc. Word circulating is over 50 Level 1 & 2 violations that involve even more people than the 10 fired.
So multiple year bowl bans, scholarship reductions, show causes for coaches, and some other penalties...RIGHT?

Advertisement
Back