$EC Bagmen getting sloppy/Dawgs Next?

I always wondered about that. Are these "professional" women? Or just a group of college girls that knowingly sign up to be squeezeboxes for all incoming recruits?

bama bells, (Auburn was Tigerettes) all achools have them and they are girls enrolled in school.

these are for unofficial visits, official visits are even more over the top.

Unofficial visits used to look like this back in the day for my group of people. Mostly cause my friend was a top recruit in the state at the time.

Driver an AAU coaches vehicle down to T-Town in the morning.

arrive at campus location and head in to talk to coaches get name tags whatever.

met your Bama bell, big recruits already have their pick and are setup with the best ones they may already know from previous games.

eat a bomb *** meal

get driven to stadium in T-Town with police caravan along with team buses.

Auburn you participate in the tiger walk just like a player and have the crowd all hype and fans talking to recruits.

go to game and get food etc..

can go in locker room after game if you want to, top target.

after game go back to girls apartment

go out to parties with other football players/sorority girls etc.. after game

Try and smash what you can. Friend bangs the hot chick cause he is top recruit.

leave next day head home in AAU coaches vehicle that gives you money for trip most likely funneled by staff of team you are visiting.

this is why kids take so many visits. It’s just gifts and you and your crew are treated like kings. This is all before you even step on campus. Once you are there, it goes to a whole different level.

these players aren’t allowed to have jobs, who do y’all think is paying their bills, club money, car money, clothes and ****? It ain’t all coming from pell grants.

lots of times a rich teammate will take a kid or two under their arms and “help” them also. It’s all a big scheme man.

Fulmer used to have a players over on Sunday night for “dinner” and trooper Taylor would be there with money handshakes. Everyone knows what’s going on.

coaches just have their support staff and assistants do the dirty work.

Advertisement
i can’t even imagine what kids/families get these days. I know what they were getting back in 2003-2007 because I saw it with my own eyes.

Non official recruiting trips Involved hanging out with the “host” BaMa bells after the game. (Violation) going to parties with them, staying with them overnight and them ******* the recruits. All violations.

car dealerships have a setup where the recruit can use their grant money to get the car but it’s dirt cheap, free meals, $50 handshakes, people paying their cable at their off campus apartments etc... they were covered in all aspects of life.

that doesn’t include AAU coaches getting parents jobs locally in their home town to help out momma. Things have been this way forever. It all comes down to who gets caught
The thing is we now live in the information age. There is no way NCAA is not privy to these activities. NCAA is just as corrupt as Bama. It's all a big money grab. This will never be a fair playing field. The ability to profit off NCAA likeness will help. But I just don't see catching Bama with this stuff going down.

Advertisement
i can’t even imagine what kids/families get these days. I know what they were getting back in 2003-2007 because I saw it with my own eyes.

Non official recruiting trips Involved hanging out with the “host” BaMa bells after the game. (Violation) going to parties with them, staying with them overnight and them ******* the recruits. All violations.

car dealerships have a setup where the recruit can use their grant money to get the car but it’s dirt cheap, free meals, $50 handshakes, people paying their cable at their off campus apartments etc... they were covered in all aspects of life.

that doesn’t include AAU coaches getting parents jobs locally in their home town to help out momma. Things have been this way forever. It all comes down to who gets caught

I can attest to this was on an official to Bama back in early Saban years during the iron bowl game (for baseball) a good good friend of mine was on an official for football and we planned to go together. Andre Smith was his host. About halfway through my baseball ish, I realized the football guys were having a lot more fun so I bounced over to them.

The Bama bells were there, all the players had stacks of cash when we went out later, and the players know about the racist nature but simply see it as a means to an end. I saw a frat house packed and I asked Andre about stopping in and he just gave a quick head shake and a "nah" and said he didn't mess with frats like that. Could have meant anything but then later in the night we went to hit an ihop (or dennys?) and he drove by no joke 2 and when I pointed it out to him that we just passed it, his response was something like no we can't go to that one we need to go across the tracks. Meanwhile I am a 17 yr old kid not overly accustomed to this type of **** and I was shocked. A couple of the players did foot the bill for drinks and food all night and were very friendly and accommodating.

In conclusion, neither my friend or myself ended up at Bama, I got very drunk and slept on Andre's couch, and the next morning I had lost everyone from the baseball program and my buddy was getting a ride to the airport with a football staffer, I went to jump in the car, the staffer stopped me, brought me into some office, they printed out some ish for me to sign that I think basically said I was now on an official for football and then they let me ride in the car. So dirty program, yes, but do they run a tight ship? yes. they wouldnt even let me catch a free ride with my buddy to the airport without having a proper paper trail.

bama bells, (Auburn was Tigerettes) all achools have them and they are girls enrolled in school.

these are for unofficial visits, official visits are even more over the top.

Unofficial visits used to look like this back in the day for my group of people. Mostly cause my friend was a top recruit in the state at the time.

Driver an AAU coaches vehicle down to T-Town in the morning.

arrive at campus location and head in to talk to coaches get name tags whatever.

met your Bama bell, big recruits already have their pick and are setup with the best ones they may already know from previous games.

eat a bomb *** meal

get driven to stadium in T-Town with police caravan along with team buses.

Auburn you participate in the tiger walk just like a player and have the crowd all hype and fans talking to recruits.

go to game and get food etc..

can go in locker room after game if you want to, top target.

after game go back to girls apartment

go out to parties with other football players/sorority girls etc.. after game

Try and smash what you can. Friend bangs the hot chick cause he is top recruit.

leave next day head home in AAU coaches vehicle that gives you money for trip most likely funneled by staff of team you are visiting.

this is why kids take so many visits. It’s just gifts and you and your crew are treated like kings. This is all before you even step on campus. Once you are there, it goes to a whole different level.

these players aren’t allowed to have jobs, who do y’all think is paying their bills, club money, car money, clothes and ****? It ain’t all coming from pell grants.

lots of times a rich teammate will take a kid or two under their arms and “help” them also. It’s all a big scheme man.

Fulmer used to have a players over on Sunday night for “dinner” and trooper Taylor would be there with money handshakes. Everyone knows what’s going on.

coaches just have their support staff and assistants do the dirty work.
Dam! Where do I sign up but I don't want sloppy seconds.

image.jpeg

SEC official visit pic

Advertisement
I can attest to this was on an official to Bama back in early Saban years during the iron bowl game (for baseball) a good good friend of mine was on an official for football and we planned to go together. Andre Smith was his host. About halfway through my baseball ish, I realized the football guys were having a lot more fun so I bounced over to them.

The Bama bells were there, all the players had stacks of cash when we went out later, and the players know about the racist nature but simply see it as a means to an end. I saw a frat house packed and I asked Andre about stopping in and he just gave a quick head shake and a "nah" and said he didn't mess with frats like that. Could have meant anything but then later in the night we went to hit an ihop (or dennys?) and he drove by no joke 2 and when I pointed it out to him that we just passed it, his response was something like no we can't go to that one we need to go across the tracks. Meanwhile I am a 17 yr old kid not overly accustomed to this type of **** and I was shocked. A couple of the players did foot the bill for drinks and food all night and were very friendly and accommodating.

In conclusion, neither my friend or myself ended up at Bama, I got very drunk and slept on Andre's couch, and the next morning I had lost everyone from the baseball program and my buddy was getting a ride to the airport with a football staffer, I went to jump in the car, the staffer stopped me, brought me into some office, they printed out some ish for me to sign that I think basically said I was now on an official for football and then they let me ride in the car. So dirty program, yes, but do they run a tight ship? yes. they wouldnt even let me catch a free ride with my buddy to the airport without having a proper paper trail.
Awesome story haha. I know our recruits used to have a lot of fun when Nevin Shapiro was around... going to club Bed and getting bottle service... going to strip clubs etc. Not sure about now.

A former Texas player told me that every starter would get 350 cash from boosters for every game. Star players obviously got more.

At other schools they have a lot of six figure "no show" jobs like the mob does in NYC.

The best one I heard was that Georgia will have a booster buy the family's home of a recruit for well over market value. Family will then buy a house in the same neighborhood and pocket the difference, which is usually six figures or more.

Clemson I hear is absolutely reckless with handing out cash. It's almost an open secret that coaches from other schools would tell their recruits to go to Clemson to get paid and then commit to their school. Crazy how they haven't been caught yet.

Dawg tears about to come on boycotting Patrick. lol do they realize anymore press they give this could cause the exact type of investigation everyone else wants against them lol.

Advertisement
Awesome story haha. I know our recruits used to have a lot of fun when Nevin Shapiro was around... going to club Bed and getting bottle service... going to strip clubs etc. Not sure about now.

A former Texas player told me that every starter would get 350 cash from boosters for every game. Star players obviously got more.

At other schools they have a lot of six figure "no show" jobs like the mob does in NYC.

The best one I heard was that Georgia will have a booster buy the family's home of a recruit for well over market value. Family will then buy a house in the same neighborhood and pocket the difference, which is usually six figures or more.

Clemson I hear is absolutely reckless with handing out cash. It's almost an open secret that coaches from other schools would tell their recruits to go to Clemson to get paid and then commit to their school. Crazy how they haven't been caught yet.

IPTAY.

Clemson has some crazy setup with a church that funnels money to recruits. And LSU steals money from children's hospitals.

Advertisement
Well their 2021 class is ranked 15th right now. They need to get on the real $EC level and start filling those bags up with $20s, $50s, and $100s, not $1s, $5s, and $10s.

Advertisement
Back