Early Prediction Time W-L

7-5 and then we get dog stomped by someone like Utah St. in the bowl game.

I think Temple beats the pants off of us week 1 probably 31-10

Advertisement
****, with this talent we have: it really should be 11 - 1 . 80 percent of football is all MENTALLY. This SCHEDULE is so winnable. DIAZ needs to put a fire up his **** and be a LEADER for once. Michigan state game will be the determining fact of 2020 season.

6-7 until they show me something. Schedules don't mean anything in January when you have a team like ours. Not falling for it again

Advertisement
When I talk about this being the easiest schedule I can remember for the Canes, here's a great example:
The overall 2019 win-loss record for the teams on UM’s 2020 schedule is 79-76.
Also, 2020 opponents went 3-6 in bowl games.

With the kicking game fixed, King, Roche, Lashlee...seriously, Manny will have to be retarded not to win 10 games in the regular season.

Advertisement
We now have one of the best QBs in football, one of the best OCs running a spread offense, a defense that was good last year and will be absolutely vicious in 2020, a much better kicker and people are predicting 8-4 or worse? Is this because of the OL? Do fans not understand that the OL had to deal with inexperience, poor coaching, a QB that held the ball too long, and an OC that didn't help them? The OL will probably perform at around the 50th percentile level now- if we get lucky and land a grad transfer it could be above average. Just being average means at least a 10 win season. Yes, Diaz had a terrible first year. He also picked up a team that won 7 games the year prior so he didn't inherit a juggernaut. It looks like he addressed most of the holes and has upgraded the biggest problem areas on the staff (OC and OL). I am starting to suspect many of our fans don't really understand the nuts and bolts of the game of football.

Ended up with 10-2 (Loss @VT and @UVA), but I think this team ceiling is 9-3 and probably will go 8-4. We probably win the coastal and get a similar 2018 ACCCG, but progress.

If we had kept Enos that game against MSU would probably end in a soccer like score, 3-0 or something similar

We do this every **** year where the schedule should be 12-0 or 11-1 and at worst 10-2, with this defense I say 9-3 or 8-4, losses to UNC, wake and VT.

Advertisement
Our toughest games will be early @ Mich St, short week @ Wake Forest, coming off a bye vs UNC, @ UVA & @ Va Tech.

We beat Mich St on the road & we'll be riding high for the rest of the season, we lose that game & it'll be another roller coaster up & down season.

On paper I believe we're better than every team in the Corstal, but that hasn't meant much the last 17 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back