Early Prediction Time W-L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everything indicates there’s a 4 year standard for Miami coaches. That’s what Shannon was given, and what Richt would have been given had he not retired.

Golden got an extra year because of the cloud.

Last edited:
Sorry fellas I'm really torn on this I wanna say 10-2 or 11-1.but my gut says other than Wagner every game is a potential loss.last season bi t me in the a$$ real hard and it's still sore.6-7 is my prediction.

Advertisement
The pressure is on CMD to win this season. 8-4 MIGHT save CM’s job, but anything less (6-6 or 7-5), and there will likely be a coaching change. Anything less than 8-9 wins will keep CMD’s seat warm, but 10-11 wins will keep him safe for another two seasons

12-2, lose to NC, win ACC by beating Clemson, then lose in the National Championship semis and yes I'm a homer.

Unfortunately I've been burned enough. I can't predict but I can certainly hope. Big Things this year from our Canes...

Advertisement
9-3 is the floor of the OL comes together and we remain healthy by and large. 10-2 is a possibility for sure.

Advertisement
Realistically who should we actually lose to?

in 2019
UF, UNC, VT, FIU, GT should have been Ws.

Miami can beat or lose to any team on this schedule.

King is a beast and I see the O scoring 35-40 ppg.

If the defense remains a top 15 unit. I see no way this club isn’t staring at 12-0.

but we are Miami so 8-4 it is.

Advertisement
Back