Votes: 8 61.5%
  • CJ Henderson

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Also, even though he ended up at UM, Willie Williams was dam good at trolling with his various journal entries in the Miami Herald after each visit.

Advertisement
I don't think Henderson is a troll at all.. just think he is torn and being given all kinds of conflicting advice.

Anybody have that picture of Keef holding the Army All American Game trophy acting like he's emotional? LOL

LOL I was gonna ask the same thing. I can't find it anywhere.

Found it
3e1276f97dfe4bad85a19e72c1391e08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think this award should only be for those who were actually publicly committed to Miami. I don't think Jeudy should qualify. Not sure even CJ should since he decommitted a long time ago.

Advertisement
Also who was the lineman that came out with Alex Collins?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Keef is the GOAT and always will be. He brought us salute the hoot, visited FAU, got thrown off the visit with his boy Todney Evans for starting a food fight, had some great tweets, and wore that ****-eating grin better than any kid I've seen.

Scarlett trolled.

Byrd trolled, great example and the latest.

Point of Information: Does the recruit have to sign elsewhere to be a troll? Because I really think Harley signs with us on NSD, and if he does, that will certainly have been an orchestrated troll with great dramatics. If not, I guess Holloman leads, even though I wasn't bothered by it. It was really just lame ****-talking after he committed to UGA that reeked of troll job.

Holloman, Henderson, or Edwards in that order. I would nominate Harley but I still think he's going to end up here come NSD. If he doesn't though would think he would be up there right next to Holloman.

Holloman Henderson 1a 1b. Edwards may still come. Harley knows he made a mistake commiting to WV but may be a better opportunity for him to play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back