• CJ Henderson

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Though not technically a troll, the kid strung us along for months, and then left us hanging in the lurch. In as much I nominate Anthony McFarland- ACE for the 2017 1st Annual Keef Bryant Award! Is it true the actual award is a Golden Pile??

Though not technically a troll, the kid strung us along for months, and then left us hanging in the lurch. In as much I nominate Anthony McFarland- ACE for the 2017 1st Annual Keef Bryant Award! Is it true the actual award is a Golden Pile??

Pretty sure this a troll job. Our greats were hollaring at him, welcoming him to the family. This is worst than Keef, in my opinion.

Pretty sure this a troll job. Our greats were hollaring at him, welcoming him to the family. This is worst than Keef, in my opinion.

I don't think he was trolling us the whole time. He was telling us he was coming and probably meant it. But the kid just has no idea what you word is supposed to mean. Weak as ****, and I got no problem saying this is worse than Keef. It was a game to Keef. This kid was all business and failed just as bad.

Advertisement

I don't think he was trolling us the whole time. He was telling us he was coming and probably meant it. But the kid just has no idea what you word is supposed to mean. Weak as ****, and I got no problem saying this is worse than Keef. It was a game to Keef. This kid was all business and failed just as bad.

Im not even going to give this kid that level of credit in calling this a troll job. From the outside it looks clear as day that he caved at the end and went for the money over the right choice. the fact that he chose MARYLAND eliminates him. The bylaws of the Keef Award clearly state that only those players who choose to play at an NCAA division 1 program are eligible. With maryland an NAIA member, he is disqualified

Rellyrell, I will have my serving of crow now. I like mine blackened with a side of grits. The kid is worse than Keef. You were spot on.

Advertisement
McFarland nut checked Keef Bryant at the podium and ran off with the trophy to Maryland.

Other honorable mentions for past cycles - Patrick Peterson (I believe it was Johnson back then), Travonte Valentine, Antone Smith (who can forget the magical slippers), Alex Collins

Keef should be receiving the lifetime achievement award, though in fairness, one should have to be through with college before receiving such an honor, as there is always the possibility to add to the legend via transfers. [?QUOTE]

... or Jonathan Colon. Along with John Capel, he was one of the originals.

Advertisement
images-2.jpeg
images-1.jpeg

Rellyrell, I will have my serving of crow now. I like mine blackened with a side of grits. The kid is worse than Keef. You were spot on.

I said in my rant thread "The realist ish I ever wrote" that we have no idea if McFarland was coming or not. We can't keep counting chicks b4 eggs start hatching. Silent commits don't mean ish.

Only way McFarland loses this award is if Chris Henderson chooses florida with him in a Miami shirt as his background photo

Advertisement
To me the keef Bryant award is also about who was the most memorable recruit that year.

It'll be McFarland when all said n done. He wins it.

I say the official trophy name is: The Bleacher Report Keef Bryant Troll-Master Trophy. A mouth-full? Yes. But so is all the ***** these trolls deserve to eat.

How many great bald running backs are there ( by genes not choice)... not many. This fool has a sixhead not a forehead. He be bald by sophomore year. Go suck in MD.

Advertisement
Back