Votes: 8 61.5%
  • CJ Henderson

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Anybody have that picture of Keef holding the Army All American Game trophy acting like he's emotional? LOL

LOL I was gonna ask the same thing. I can't find it anywhere.

Found it
3e1276f97dfe4bad85a19e72c1391e08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy ****!! I'm dying over here hahaha

Advertisement
Dalvin cook? He signed an aid agreement and ****ed off enough people to get the rule changed. Can we give him an honorable mention?

He also committed to 4 schools in one cycle. Clemson, UF, UM,FSU

Advertisement
2013- Keef (Honorable Mention: Matthew Thomas)
2014- Cook
2015- Scarlett
2016- Byrd
2017- We'll See

Advertisement
Although Harly never verbaled, he still gets my vote. Praying for guidance in the storm troopers uni...priceless!

Advertisement
I honestly think the only one can be Holloman. He tweeted and showed as much love as anybody and not only did he not come but turned coaches down who wanted to visit him, uses his mom as an excuse and then tries to blamethe coaching staff for allegedly negatively recruiting yet he still showed major interest and hit the a staff up afterwards

Agreed! It has to be Holloman. Didn't he have a commitment video made days before the Miami coaches were on their way to visit? The same visit he cancelled after they arrived. F*ck him!

Valentine should be in there for one of the years for sure. That kid was all over the place and apparently still is. If were going to give an award it should be for a kid that spurned us. Byrd for last year for sure.

I'd take Harley in a heartbeat, but he's not nearly important enough to make this list. Keef, Collins, Thomas...those dudes had game changing talent (they may have made little of it, but it was there). Harley has the potential to be better than any of them, but those dudes were all bigger gets than Harley.

Advertisement
Keef is the GOAT and always will be. He brought us salute the hoot, visited FAU, got thrown off the visit with his boy Todney Evans for starting a food fight, had some great tweets, and wore that ****-eating grin better than any kid I've seen.

Scarlett trolled.

Byrd trolled, great example and the latest.

Point of Information: Does the recruit have to sign elsewhere to be a troll? Because I really think Harley signs with us on NSD, and if he does, that will certainly have been an orchestrated troll with great dramatics. If not, I guess Holloman leads, even though I wasn't bothered by it. It was really just lame ****-talking after he committed to UGA that reeked of troll job.

i was thinking we would vote for the top troll of the recruiting cycle, regardless of whether they sign with UM or not.

2013- Keef (Honorable Mention: Matthew Thomas)
2014- Cook
2015- Scarlett
2016- Byrd
2017- We'll See

What year was Valentine? That thread today reminded how much of a troll he was. I think he deserves the Keef Bryant Award. Plus, he's the perfect example of the usual outcome of such trolls.

Advertisement
Back