Votes: 8 61.5%
  • CJ Henderson

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I honestly think the only one can be Holloman. He tweeted and showed as much love as anybody and not only did he not come but turned coaches down who wanted to visit him, uses his mom as an excuse and then tries to blamethe coaching staff for allegedly negatively recruiting yet he still showed major interest and hit the a staff up afterwards

Advertisement
I don't know that there will ever be another Keef. He was a mix of so many factors. His game was so natural, effortless. Just a perfect Trollthlete.

Dalvin cook? He signed an aid agreement and ****ed off enough people to get the rule changed. Can we give him an honorable mention?

Advertisement
I remember KBryant said he will commit to whatever school gave his homeboy a scholie offer. (the little RB whos helmet was too big for his body and looked like a bobblehead. LMAO.)

Bryant is the GOAT.

I think Harley will take the trophy. Nobody knows where he will go and I actually think he ends up staying with WVU.

Keefs own coach did an interview here saying he has no idea what was up with him basically ripping him. He'll never be topped

Advertisement
I agree with everyone that someone coming along that trolls more than big keef is almost impossible. If anything, the goal of this award is to symbolize that there will never be another keef. Each year, the recipient will be only a mere mortal compared to the exploits of Keef 'salute the hoot' Bryant. He will forever be the measuring stick.

The legend will never be rewritten..... Keith.jpg #SALUTETHEHOOT

Anybody have that picture of Keef holding the Army All American Game trophy acting like he's emotional? LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calvin Ridley and SBB trolled the **** out of Miami on that day they were supposed to commit then decided against it because of the bags

Other honorable mentions for past cycles - Patrick Peterson (I believe it was Johnson back then), Travonte Valentine, Antone Smith (who can forget the magical slippers), Alex Collins

Keef should be receiving the lifetime achievement award, though in fairness, one should have to be through with college before receiving such an honor, as there is always the possibility to add to the legend via transfers.

Advertisement
Back