Votes: 8 61.5%
  • CJ Henderson

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mike Harley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
If my theory is correct regarding Daddy Henderson and Shannon concocting this elaborate trolljob scheme (unofficially visitin 20 times, "shutting down" communications with UF the week before, having the coaches kiss Daddy Henderson's ring mafioso style, teasing that final visit to hang with Bandy and saying no thanks last minute....lol...

It's gonna be a 3 way race between Crank Job Henderson, Whoopi McFarland, Jeremiah Hollogram.

Advertisement
If my theory is correct regarding Daddy Henderson and Shannon concocting this elaborate trolljob scheme (unofficially visitin 20 times, "shutting down" communications with UF the week before, having the coaches kiss Daddy Henderson's ring mafioso style, teasing that final visit to hang with Bandy and saying no thanks last minute....lol...

It's gonna be a 3 way race between Crank Job Henderson, Whoopi McFarland, Jeremiah Hollogram.

Post less

McFarland for biggest troll for 2017.. bruh he even trolled Bleacherreport

[TWEET]826094315814387712[/TWEET]

Brian Edwards gets the Keef Award.

I think it's CJ by a mile. I think his Daddy and Shannon planned this the whole time. Even i was doubting their troll status with CJ coming by to visit 20 times.

Edwards is just a stupid kid that seems easily swayed and emotional.

Runner up has to be McFarland.

Smith never officially visited and ive never heard even a rumor that he committed silently. Holloman's troll job ended way early.

Advertisement
Im going with Booger McFarland Jr. He was a silent commit for 5 months. We recruited no one else and even let Gus leave because we had this kid wrapped up. Absolute piece od ****! I hope we play Maryland soon. If he can even get to our second level he will be punished severely.

Advertisement
Nobody will cheese it up as much as McFarland, and go from completely wrapped up to gone in a couple days like McFarland, and announce it in such tasteless fashion. Definition of trolling. These other two guys are just wishy-washy.

This is such a joke. Maybe UF gets the short end of the stick tomorrow and CJ and Edwards Keef them? Thats too much wishful thinking though..

Im going with Booger McFarland Jr. He was a silent commit for 5 months. We recruited no one else and even let Gus leave because we had this kid wrapped up. Absolute piece od ****! I hope we play Maryland soon. If he can even get to our second level he will be punished severely.

He not related to Booger

Advertisement

I still can't believe Booger allowed that nonsense. He seems like a pretty straight forward dude.

Advertisement

Hope this stafff figures out silent means **** . Do it now or we continue to look . I really believe if was really looking the entire time we would have another stud rb .

Brian Edwards gets the Keef Award.

I think it's CJ by a mile. I think his Daddy and Shannon planned this the whole time. Even i was doubting their troll status with CJ coming by to visit 20 times.

Edwards is just a stupid kid that seems easily swayed and emotional.

Runner up has to be McFarland.

Smith never officially visited and ive never heard even a rumor that he committed silently. Holloman's troll job ended way early.

If Shannon is behind this, his Cane card is forever revoked.

randy aint that type of recruiter brah

Advertisement
Back