Early depth chart

Advertisement
Advertisement
WR Depth Chart

WR1 - C. Rambo | M. Redding or R. Brinson
WR 2- J. Payton | Key. Smith | J. George
WR 3 - M. Harley | Br. Smith | Malik Curtis

- Any depth chart with Pope and Wiggins anywhere in it is trash. If Jeremiah Payton isn’t starting after the Spring he needs to switch to CB.

The Oline is trash if Clark Gaynor and Scaife are still starting inside. Donaldson and Rivers are the only lineman on our team with the size to create a push they need to start. Move Scaife to Center bc Gaynor is 🗑.

Dline needs to have Leonard Taylor in the rotation...

SDE - D. Johnson | L. Taylor | Qu. Williams
DT - J. Nesta | J. Ford | J. Miller
DT - J. Hunte | El. Roberts | J. Blissett
WDE - Cam Williams | J. Harvey | Chantz Williams

Linebacker group is trash, hopefully we get Palaie Gaoteote. I added him to my depth chart for good luck.

MLB - P. Gaoteote* | C. Flagg | B. Jennings
WLB - S. Brooks | T. Austin-Cave | W. Steed
Striker - Keontra | Chase | Hall

CB1 - T. Stevenson | I. Dunson | DJ Ivey
CB2 - J. Payton* or T. Couch or Al. Blades
Nickel - T. Couch | X. Restrepo

FS - G. Frierson | J. Williams | Kinchens or Balom
SS - B. Bolden | A. Williams | Harrell or Washington

Dline needs to have Leonard Taylor in the rotation...

SDE - D. Johnson | L. Taylor | Qu. Williams
DT - J. Nesta | J. Ford | J. Miller
DT - J. Hunte | El. Roberts | J. Blissett
WDE - Cam Williams | J. Harvey | Chantz Williams

Linebacker group is trash, hopefully we get Palaie Gaoteote. I added him to my depth chart for good luck.

MLB - P. Gaoteote* | C. Flagg | B. Jennings
WLB - S. Brooks | T. Austin-Cave | W. Steed
Striker - Keontra | Chase | Hall

CB1 - T. Stevenson | I. Dunson | DJ Ivey
CB2 - J. Payton* or T. Couch or Al. Blades
Nickel - T. Couch | X. Restrepo

FS - G. Frierson | J. Williams | Kinchens or Balom
SS - B. Bolden | A. Williams | Harrell or Washington

As you can see no Zach McCloud or Amari Carter In the rotation. If Manny does this he might make it another year. Gurvan Hall I think the team would be better with him on the bench at striker.

Move J. Payton to CB if he doesn’t win a starting spot at WR. Swap Malik Curtis with Xavier Restrepo to add more toughness in the secondary. Thoughts?

It’s great that so many guys came back. Adds a certain a certain level to the quality of the floor for this team.
But we need some guys to lose jobs. LB just looks bad and I worry about the options.
OL still looks average at best but you can at least see the options for new starters that could come in and raise the ceiling of this team.

Advertisement
Huff and Cave better take MASSIVE strides in the offseason or I can see them transferring. Stinks because I think they could be our best two LB's. Cave is young and I guess Huff doesn't have the playbook down...

I would like to see Rivers starting at G, and gaynor needs to get stronger kit maybe try Donaldson at C.

Give me Flagg and TAC at LB. Brooks and Jennings just don’t have it and it’s time to move on
Brooks played hurt this year. Don’t write him off yet. We’ll have a better sense of what we have at linebacker after all these young guys have a full spring and summer to continue to develop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put James Williams in the middle LB spot we need that talent on the field there's no one else in the country that has a guy like him.. Put your best players on the field already stop with this age and position crap.. we need a big fast aggrrssive and versatile defense

I can see Bolden being a starter at one of the S spots but I would also like to think that james williams is good enought to start as a Frosh...
If Williams is starting as a true freshman, we’re in trouble.

That would mean Hall or Bolden have not taken the next step, which would be disappointing.

I want to see him get some burn, but I’d hope T-Rob can help develop Hall and Bolden.

If Williams is starting as a true freshman, we’re in trouble.

That would mean Hall or Bolden have not taken the next step, which would be disappointing.

I want to see him get some burn, but I’d hope T-Rob can help develop Hall and Bolden.

Bubba is the only upperclassmen we need at safety unless they move Frierson to safety. If that doesn’t happen James Williams should start over Gurvan Hall and it would show a welcome change under TRob that he’s not playing favorites just bc you’re an upperclassmen.

Bubba is the only upperclassmen we need at safety unless they move Frierson to safety. If that doesn’t happen James Williams should start over Gurvan Hall and it would show a welcome change under TRob that he’s not playing favorites just bc you’re an upperclassmen.
My point is, if Williams is already better than Hall once he steps foot on campus, then that’s a huge issue.

Advertisement
Back